InstantRDP.com - E3-1240 / 2 x E5-2670, 128GB RAM, 2Gbps/10Gbps (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BUgbaer

THANKS!

Only one question: My old rdp is destroyed?

Or is assigned to someone else? (in this case I have to delete all my data premium etc. ..)

We have to cancel that due to some filehost reason , it is not assigned for any other user , you can delete your data after backing up to new server (Using FTP)

@ Jazzy

RS is blocked in our 3 server , we did tried to change the server IP but no luck , It is still banned on additional IP's ,
So kindly Open a ticket about it we will shift your server where the RS works
and also any client having issue about RS kindly let us know , we will try to solve the issue by shifting some user from one server to another .

We still have PP as our payment gateway , Just select 2Checkout and you will able to pay through the PP , it is also more secure and you can also pay through your credit card directly using 2CO(2Checkout).

We now have 2Checkout as our payment gateway.
You can pay via Paypal using 2Checkout (it doesn't require registration).

Last edited by a moderator:
Public warning to provider: Do not make double staff posts. This is considered bumping. One more time and a ban will be issued to both of you and the thread will be closed.

You are such a old user of ours and you must know that opening ticket is helpful for both us and you. This is sales thread for sales queries, reviews, etc.

Kindly open ticket about this issue and our 24x7 technical support department will try to solve it asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back