InstantRDP.com - E3-1240 / 2 x E5-2670, 128GB RAM, 2Gbps/10Gbps (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
:)Thank you!

---
vStarVPS a.k.a rapidleechhost.com?

That's right. Our payment gateway is handled by them but we still fully own and operate InstantRDP ourselves.

any demo?

Demo sent to you via PM.
NOTE - Demo can also be obtained by opening a pre-sales ticket.

Buy NL1000 at just $52.5 by using coupon code - INSTANT25

Check current stocks here :-
instantrdp.com/billing/cart.php

Maybe you send me email to my hotmail email which I never check.
Kindly PM me for my real email.

UPDATES
Few NL99 in stocks. Order them before its out of stock.

20$ OFF ON NL500, NL1000
Hurry! NL1000 at just $50 for first month*.
Hurry! NL500 at just $30 for first month*.
*For new signups only, valid for 3 users.

Use coupon - NL20OFF

Our payment gateway is now handled at vStarVPS , so do not have to worry about it there is problem with billing system it will be solve soon , if you have any kind of problem then let us know(or PM me) we will solve any thing here .

Something's wrong
Permissions Error
The templates compiling directory '/home/vstarv/public_html/instant/templates_c/' must be writeable (CHMOD 777) before you can continue.
If the path shown is incorrect, you can update it in the configuration.php file.

Permissions Error
The templates compiling directory '/home/vstarv/public_html/instant/templates_c/' must be writeable (CHMOD 777) before you can continue.
If the path shown is incorrect, you can update it in the configuration.php file.

My RDP just went down. I was informed via email that the server will be formatted after 4hours. 14 hours have passed now and I guess the format has been initiated now. I cannot launch a support ticket so I am forced to seek support in this thread as I have no other alternative. I had kept my work pending for this time of the day after viewing your email but I guess I took an incorrect decision.

I dont know what the problem is. The server restarts without any prior notification. The problem was supposed to be solved after the installation of Malwarebytes but nothing has been solved yet.

The DC guys took that time , we already talked to them about server formatting . But they did not start that in time and it is not that we did not notified our clients we already did , About Malwarebytes after installing that software server was stable and working fine but it automatically went down today and the reason was the same before installing Mawarebytes .
So we decided finally format the server . I will create the accounts as soon as server is up , it will take max 3-4 hour in the mean time kindly be patiance it is going to format for good.

And we can give support by using our WJ thread because it is coincidence that our billing system is not working too , So do not worry a bit your all problem will be solved.

Last edited:
Actually you should mention this in your email that its upto the Datacenter to do the formatting and I can expect it anytime.
Anyways kindly mention it next time.

Yes Machar , you are right about it , I should mention that in email that is my fault i also do apologize for your (and the other clients on the server )time loss.Hope you can understand.

I understand your situation its completely at the datacenters end so neither you nor me can do anything about it except to wait patiently :P

Please email username and password if it changed.
------
I don't remember password too. I have cleaned my old mails so I didn't backup the password mail. Can you send me the password ;)
Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back