Selling Income Monster Full Yetishare File Hosting/Streaming Script & All Plugins

Status
Not open for further replies.

chienb

Worked on it for the past 1.5 years and peaked at ~1600 paying subscribers. Had another full time programmer. Moving on to other projects so parting ways with this gem.

There's a huge potential for the script as it's built on a good infrastructure via nginx. It also has a healthy forum with participation on various topics. Support is super responsive and Adam is very knowledgeable on the filehosting industry. If you advertise on the right websites (hint: XXX), you can obtain 2000+ subscribers easily.

Price: $400
Payment method: BTC/Paypal

You can check out their sales page for the full demo: https://yetishare.com/

Once account ownership is transferred, you will have access to the source files and plugins to do a clean install. If you are not comfortable with installing by yourself, I believe Adam charges a small fee to install AND tweak it for you.

vpeo9Ir.png

4BOK4R6.png

4 comments
Moving on to other projects so parting ways with this gem.

Like with most income generating projects, this would require a lot of effort ie. advertising, server maintenance, programming etc. The good news are you can outsource tasks very easily if you don't want to do them yourself. There are lots of documentations on their forums.

how much it cost for you per month ? give me please more details
thanks
At peak we had about 7 servers up, ~$70/server.

Intel Xeon E3-1246v3
16GB ECC DDR3 RAM
1000Mbit Premium Network
10TB HDD

Shop around for deals on servers and scale according to your needs. Advertising is about $200/mo. The script is pretty much ready out of the box but I chose to bring on a dedicated programmer just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back