ImgTube - Earn up to 6.00$/1000 views + 10% referral earnings - Adult/Non-adult

Status
Not open for further replies.
imgtube.netURL Checked:
no responseResponse Time:
unknownLast Down:
DOWNImgtube.net is DOWN for everyone.
It is not just you. The server is not responding...

Hi,

We got suspended again for DMCA report by our datacenter. We are really upset with them and they will reactive our server only tomorrow.
We will move all our content to new server after that, we will order a new server soon.
We are really sorry guys we know how bad this is but we can't do anything until tomorrow, please be patient we will solve all this asap.

Regards,
PuTa

Site is online again! We are really sorry about downtime! Our datacenter switched off our server because of DMCA abuse without any warning or delete request. We hope It won't happen this issue again!

Thank you to stay with us, we will continue our work! :)

Greetings,
PuTa

Dear Uploaders,

We have really bad news again. Yesterday our PayPal account has been permanently limited and this cannot be appealed.

They said some of our recent transactions violated User Agreement and Acceptable Use Policy, they had to permanently limit our account. We will be able to withdraw any money in our account 180 days after our last transaction. That means we can't withdraw (about 2700$) our money from PayPal for 180 days. This is really hurt us but we won't give up! But we need time to get money from our advetisers. All requested PayPal payments will abort and we put back to your account balance. You can withdraw your money to Webmoney, Payza or Skrill. Be patient our payment time will be increase for a while!

We would like to add new payment option in place of PayPal. If you have any idea about new payment processor please suggest us!

We removed PayPal as payout option from our site(s). We are really sorry but we can't do anything!

Thank you for your understanding and stay with us we get over it soon!

Greetings,
PuTa

Last edited:
from my experience . normally they will email you and tell you that you can withdraw the balance within 30 -60 days , 180 days is just the max date they set for suspend account , don worry you will get back your $2700 in full , btw is it possible not to remove pp , please just use a trusted exchanger and i don mind paying a little fee as i really cannot use payza or wm

Last edited:
good to here its wokring good again

when will payments be sent. i have been receiving imgcandy payments the last few days but nothing from imgtube

thanks

good to here its wokring good again

when will payments be sent. i have been receiving imgcandy payments the last few days but nothing from imgtube

thanks

Hello!

We will process all payment after easter! :) Have a good easter for everybody!

Don't forget PayPal will come back soon ;)

Greetings,
PuTa

All pending PP, Payza, Webmoney payments are sent. Skrill payment will delay because our account is under a regular security check.

Greetings,
PuTa

Dear Uploaders!

Finally we could talk with Leaseweb to unblock us. It takes 3 days for them but it seems problems are solved we won't get more IP block. We will continue to pay users! As we promise we will compensate your loses.

We increase Tier 1 to 7.00$! Thank you to stay with us!

Greetings,
PuTa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back