ImgTube - Earn up to 6.00$/1000 views + 10% referral earnings - Adult/Non-adult

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuTa

ImgTube

Earn Money with your Images!
ImgTube lets you earn cash by sharing images with your family and friends: every time a visitor views one of your images, you are automatically credited with a variable amount of money (depending on many factors, look at the table bellow.)

cloud_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

Tiers are subject to change without notice!

Country Groups:

Tier 1: United States, United Kingdom, New Zealand

Tier 2: Austria, Australia, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, Canada, Spain, Denmark, Norway, United Arab Emirates

Tier 3: Belgium, Netherlands, Ireland, Sweden, Greece, Portugal, Lithuania, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, India, Israel, Poland, Russia, Latvia, Lithuania, Singapore, Pakistan, Turkey, France, Japan

Tier 4: All Other Country

Rules

• Unique IP is counted once per 24 hours.
  • Minimum payout is 2$
  • 10% referral earnings!
  • We pay within 3 days (usually in 24 hours)
  • Your images are stored indefinitely!
  • Payment method: Payza, Skrill, Webmoney
  • Adult content is allowed

Last edited:
289 comments
yes plz take out the adfly link because many people close the page when see is an adfly link,omg only 0.07$ and with other hosts i have 1$-2$ with the same number of images

All account has been approved. If you don't want to see adf.ly use ImgCandy. There is no adf.ly.

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

yes plz take out the adfly link because many people close the page when see is an adfly link,omg only 0.07$ and with other hosts i have 1$-2$ with the same number of images

You earn low because we have problem with tumbnails. It write hot link is not allowed, that's why you have low click rate. We try to fix this problem.

---------- Post added 30th May 2013 at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was 29th May 2013 at 07:59 PM ----------

We fixed the tumbnail bug.

---------- Post added 31st May 2013 at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was 30th May 2013 at 02:04 PM ----------

Google chrome extension done! Feel free to use it! :)

Last edited:
do not know what is the prob
ur test image uploaded
when i right click on a picture in any site and upload to imgtube its showing error msg
"Sorry, we only accept GIF, JPEG and PNG images
Sorry your file was not uploaded"
but if i copy the image url of the same picture and paste it in a new tab/window and then upload it to imgtube by chrome extension i succeeded. i think u understand
the same error msg showing when i try to remote upload of the same picture by copy image url.
please fix this problem else its very prob for work.
same prob happen to imgcandy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back