ImgTube - Earn up to 6.00$/1000 views + 10% referral earnings - Adult/Non-adult

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear uploaders!

We had problem with our advertiser. They used framebraker advertisement that's why our users (and Imgtube also) earn less money.

We removed this advertisement, now it works everything well!

Sorry for this issue!

We need ask our self

change payza to egopay, please, noboday like payza. close all payza support, please! PAYZA is scammer, stole money and close account with any reason. I hate it! We do not want work hard and money become to be payza bank(We get nothing).
add egopay. please or close payza. noboday can withdraw from payza, so leave it away, and choose egopay, many exchange support it, and no one exchange want to receive payza. less and less support payza. we need ask ourself : We work hard for money or for payza? what do you get form payza? the answer is nothing and They kidding everyone! They become rich quickly! and wait another idiot payment to them!

change payza to egopay, please, noboday like payza. close all payza support, please! PAYZA is scammer, stole money and close account with any reason. I hate it! We do not want work hard and money become to be payza bank(We get nothing).
add egopay. please or close payza. noboday can withdraw from payza, so leave it away, and choose egopay, many exchange support it, and no one exchange want to receive payza. less and less support payza. we need ask ourself : We work hard for money or for payza? what do you get form payza? the answer is nothing and They kidding everyone! They become rich quickly! and wait another idiot payment to them!

Lots of users use Payza.. if you hate them, it is not enough reason for closing payza payments in every image hosts!
Do you think, that all image hosts will close payza support, if you ask them???

Dear intelad!

We won't close Payza support. If you don't like them don't use them. We can payout via PayPal. By the way you can transfer your money from Payza to EgoPay.

Greetings,
ImgTube admin

Dear Uploaders!

We reduced the number of advertisements and we turn off the counter. So visitors don't have to wait to continue button.

We guess our imagehost is more user friendly now! :)

my 1 payment.

74945.jpg

My 2 payment

38228.jpg

Last edited:
Dear Uploaders!

Finally our banner is created! Let's advertise us, use our banner and get 10% referral earnings for life!

You can find ImgTube banner at "My referrals" menu. Here is the screenshot:

imgtube_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

Greetings,
ImgTube admin

Dear Uploaders,

We are happy to inform you we paid out more than 2500$ :) This is really big amount!

Thanks for all uploaders! ImgTube would be grow as high as it can! You can help to grow: Advertise us, get some referrals (10% referral commission for life) and share your proof of payment here! Thank you!

Greetings,
ImgTube admin

Dear Uploaders,

We are happy to inform you we paid out more than 2500$ :) This is really big amount!

Thanks for all uploaders! ImgTube would be grow as high as it can! You can help to grow: Advertise us, get some referrals (10% referral commission for life) and share your proof of payment here! Thank you!

Greetings,
ImgTube admin

Last edited:
Slow server issue has been solved!

Sorry forunpleasantness!

Greetings,
ImgTube admin

Dear uploaders,

As you seen our server was really slow in these days. The reason is: we had really high traffic and the server was overloaded. To prevent this issue we bought more resources to our server.

Now the server is faster than ever!

We would like to compensate you so we increase Tier 1 to 6.00$ for a week also ImgCandy and ImgTube!

ImgCandy - Earn up to 5.00$/1000 viewes
http://imgtube.net

We apologize for the inconvenience!

Greetings,
ImgCandy&ImgTube admin

Last edited:
@ PuTa

since u started this host a year back and still running n always pay to users

i started using ur imagehost imgtube...i want to use ur imagehost for long time

i hope there will be no slow down issues...

bcoz my users rather nobody wants slow image loading site

also i am expecting payments in time as u did in imgcandy

need ur reply

Dear coolguy,

We always try to do the best service for users and visitors.

Sometimes we have slow down issues, because our company is growing day by day. When we detect the slow down, we try to solve issue as soon as possible, and we buy more resources.

Slow down = high popularity :)

We are planning for long time, and we paying in time :)

Dear Cheaters!

Don't try to cheat, because I won't pay anybody who send fake traffic! Don't steal each other's time.

Thank you for your understanding!

Greetings,
PuTa

Hello,

I use both imgtube and imgcandy at the same time.
Earning for a week:
imgtube about $3
imgcandy about $10
Why is there such a difference?

We have same counting method. We have a lot of users who use both imagehosts and approx. they earn almost the same.

Maybe you upload more images to ImgCandy, but we use same counting method.

@ PuTa

site down for more hours than expected and still not loading

whats most frustrating was

all of my images not loading...many users complaining

is this the end ??

i never expected this from you

need ur reply

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back