ImgTiger.org - Adult Images Host - $7.50 for each 1000 Image views + 10% referral

Status
Not open for further replies.
just received this on my email:
[h=3]admin@imgtiger.org via leased102.premiumhostingcl.com [/h]
7:01 AM (12 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

Dear users,

Through this conduit I am writing to you to inform you that the payments will be delayed for a month because there is a hold from the bank because it is analyzing the legal origin of the money.

Early retention will be remove of arrears.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but this is out of our hands.

I hope you would pay first the payment that is already requested so that we could atleast have the trust on you.. Thanks
account: pinoyjade100

It could be, but i seriously doubt it.. No info on news ImgTiger.org - Image Sharing & Earn Money, no info here from admin, no email received by all of us.
I'll hold on to hope till something official is coming.
Also, "[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]just received this on my email:[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
admin@imgtiger.org via leased102.premiumhostingcl.com

[/FONT]

I never received any imgtiger related email from that adress.. I think that tomorrow we'll be paid, just wait on it and fingers crossed.

Anyone using yahoo mail received that?

I've done a little research:
It seams like imgtiger and the second site hosted on the mail after "via" are hosted on the same server.
Imgtiger.org - 45.58.127.138, Reliablesite.net Llc 2115 Nw 22Nd St, Miami, FL, 33142, US
Leased102.premiumhostingcl.com - Server IP 45.58.127.138, USA
Anyway, no official news, no response to the ticket, no news here..i hope that all will turn out to be a misunderstanding, but who knows..

Last edited:
Me too. I have not any information from ImgTiger.

Any one has PAID on this week, please reply and I hope NEW INFORMATION from @imgtigerorg

Waiting for payment WebMoney

Thanks for all

No email, no payment, nothing on news, nothing said here :). If the admin really delays the payments with one month, he certainly choose a very poor way to handle it. If the bank situation is real, i know that he has to work hard to fight it but a few words for his affiliates wouldn't hurt..

Last edited:
No email, no payment, nothing on news, nothing said here :). If the admin really delays the payments with one month, he certainly choose a very poor way to handle it. If the bank situation is real, i know that he has to work hard to fight it but a few words for his affiliates wouldn't hurt..
@ms7 Thanks for your information. With me: No email, no payment, nothing on news, nothing said here

I thinks:

1. Admin need inform in here or email for all member new information.
2. ImgTiger.org not scam!
3. I love ImgTiger.org and hope good co-operate

Waiting new action from ImgTiger.org and admin.

Thanks for all

Last edited:
I ask you that patience is our VIP users, this is an annoying process where our bank accounts are investigated. But since we released our funds to make payments.

I give you my word

As I read not all came to them that send bulk mail via our system, here I leave the link for more information>

About Payments

Last edited:
I ask you that patience is our VIP users, this is an annoying process where our bank accounts are investigated. But since we released our funds to make payments.

I give you my word

As I read not all came to them that send bulk mail via our system, here I leave the link for more information>

About Payments
There are all kind of people in this world i believe that u not the one some people think u are hope for the best

I give you my word

About Payments
Hopefully all funds will be sorted out so that there would be no problem. Well, still I am hoping that you would be back soon so that we could fully use your service again. I will still be using your site but not fully. I will be back when payments will be sorted out.

May you find a solution to the payment crisis and hopefully the waiting for a month will be reduced, hoping there is another way. I believe in your reasons and my hopes are still up on you.
More power admin! ;)

imgtiger not work
please decide problem

[h=1]ERROR[/h][h=2]The requested URL could not be retrieved[/h]

The following error was encountered while trying to retrieve the URL: http://imgtiger.org/login.html
Connection to 45.58.127.138 failed.
The system returned: (110) Connection timed out
The remote host or network may be down. Please try the request again.

Generated Wed, 24 Feb 2016 07:34:07 GMT

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back