ImgTiger.org - Adult Images Host - $7.50 for each 1000 Image views + 10% referral

Status
Not open for further replies.
When will my payment? How much to wait?

You have collected $76.06
Your pending payout: $26.40

Payments history
Date Amount Status
2016-02-15 $26.40 PENDING

SCAM?

Last edited:
Did you guys even bothered to read something in this topic?
ImgTiger.org - Image Sharing & Earn Money

[h=2]About Payments[/h]Posted on February 23th, 2016, 1 comments
Dear users,

Through this conduit I am writing to you to inform you that the payments will be delayed for a month because there is a hold from the bank because it is analyzing the legal origin of the money.

Early retention will be remove of arrears.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but this is out of our hands.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]SCAM?[/FONT] paymet???
When will my payment? How much to wait?

You have collected $76.06
Your pending payout: $26.40

Payments history
Date Amount Status
2016-02-15 $26.40 PENDING

SCAM?

Read the post of admin. It will be delayed for a month due to bank issues. If it would be exactly one month then payment would be around the 3rd week or 4th week of March. Hopes up !

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]
2016-02-17$20.04PENDING
[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]please please my payment...

when when when??[/FONT]

Well, any updates on the situation? I know that we are almost two weeks away, but some updates from time to time would not hurt the situation.

Well, news at the website were posted week later than the mail, that some members received with the same content informing about hold from the bank. So, technically speaking, the situation should be cleared in a week. If there is no update after this time, then we have reasons to worry.

A month passed since the bank hold, no update about payments and the owner last login was over 2 weeks ago. Looks like they are not going to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back