ImgTiger.org - Adult Images Host - $7.50 for each 1000 Image views + 10% referral

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, outlet gives me half the earning i've had a few days ago...but it's still better than most.
Funny enough, tiger counting is as good as always, but they aren't paying...so is the imgdrive's counting :))

I think we have to go to the classics, which have for years and years being "legal" such as ImageTwist, ImgChili ImgSpice ... and then (yn) to keep them well long :)

They are so widely used that you won't actually get any unique IP visits.
So it won't generate any real money.

Good to our users,

It was out of the country by solving the problems of my bank accounts, but it is all in order. We are making payments in order of date, since many late payments please do not despair. Thank you very much to all who continued to use our site and invite users continue to use our site because now we will come with many new things for you. Expect it soon ..

Good to our users,

It was out of the country by solving the problems of my bank accounts, but it is all in order. We are making payments in order of date, since many late payments please do not despair. Thank you very much to all who continued to use our site and invite users continue to use our site because now we will come with many new things for you. Expect it soon ..
Welcome Back Best Host ...

Good to our users,

Welcome back!

@Gavo: Isn't too early? Nobody received any payment yet, only promises.

@ImgTigerOrg: My money disappeared from my account when I tried to request another payment, while having one with pending status.
I've send you already two emails about it and did not get, any response from you.
I'm not the only one experiencing problems with disappearing money after requesting. Are you going to fix this problem?

Last edited:

@ImgTigerOrg: My money disappeared from my account when I tried to request another payment, while having one with pending status.
I've send you already two emails about it and did not get, any response from you.
I'm not the only one experiencing problems with disappearing money after requesting. Are you going to fix this problem?

We have already sent payments to multiple users and they will be coming slowly

Ok, i'll wait for it... My payment is still in pending, but let's hope for the best, that all things will be sorted out.
Also, i hope to maintain the site and the ads like they are, the net income is great, so no need to work there.

Somehow, no one does not boast that he got paid? And my payment from Feb is still pending.
What about the problem with disappearing money?

yeah..me too..same case..just request around 5$ but the error appear :( and instead the 5 i requested will somehow added to previous pending payout..it disappear..just contacted imgtiger about it but still no response..not sure if its possible to recover or they have record of it...hmmm...well...

btw..welcome back imgtiger :)

Last edited:
I know about the payments news, I'm asking about the money that disappear after you request another payment, while having one with the pending status.

Last edited:
Thanks for your payment! and waiting for next payment.

My account PENDING from 18.Feb.2016 (Now status: PAID)

Thanks for all.

I'll continues using this host but:

1. You must pay in time.

2. You need share information about your happen

I think many user understand!

thanks imgtiger for updating the status... i hope you can recover my last payout request which is disappear after the error :(

well...good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back