ImgSavvy - Free Image Hosting with Rewards! 6 USD/1000 Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^.^ : It will be completed by tomorow morning, sorry for any inconvenience.

nguienu: You need to request for affiliate status, click on affiliate and click apply. Once that is done let me know i'll activate it. (Or if you can't find it i'll do it manually.)

Regards,
deeTrix

when login it notices "
Your account is banned. Reason: no reason " ???

^.^ : It will be completed by tomorow morning, sorry for any inconvenience.

nguienu: You need to request for affiliate status, click on affiliate and click apply. Once that is done let me know i'll activate it. (Or if you can't find it i'll do it manually.)

Regards,
deeTrix

when login it notices "
Your account is banned. Reason: no reason " ???

Hello,

Your account isn't banned. It was locked due to excessive bruteforce. I've unlocked it. Please change your pass.

Thanks,
deeTrix

Hello all,

Do note we have a expected downtime for about 18 hours (front page, images will still load) as we migrate an upgrade our server networks. (The site will load much faster after that hopefully.)

Payments will be processed after.

Regards,
deeTrix

Last edited:
Hello,

The site is still in process of migration. We ran into a few bugs but everything's still safe. We apologize sincerely for the downtime, don't worry we'll find a way to compensate everyone when its back up for your losses. Payments will be processed as soon as the main site is back up (Because we can't access how much to pay unless we do it through localhost and what not.) Don't worry we aren't running away and we're here to stay. In the meantime, we hope you'd take this time to have a breather go out and watch tree's, play in the park and ball around instead of watching the computer. The expected uptime should be latest by tomorrow evening.

Regards,
deeTrix

Thumbs are not showing.

Please fix the bug.

Thanks.

Hi,

Everything has been fixed and resolved. Payments are also completed.

Thank you all for your kind understanding! Speed of site should be faster now!

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you see any bugs!

Regards,
deeTrix

Thumbs are not showing for me too. Please fix this

Hello,

Your thumbnails should be working. I've just fixed it. Remember to clear your cache incase you are still loading the old server address.

If it still doesn't work, please PM me what upload type you're using and if possible one image to test. (Works fine from my side tho.)

If any other users also have this problem please do flag out!

@skuddie1: No problem! We hope you continue working with us.

Regards,
deeTrix

will you pay this week or not?

Hello,

Payments has already been processed. If you refer above, i processed everything yesterday for users who requested. You did not request for your payment.

52548b19a4166.jpg

However as the website might have been inaccessible this week, we will pay you now if you wish for it.

Do let me know.

Regards,
deeTrix

thanks.. I will request now..:)

By the way in what day do you process the payments? If you process on mondays then we should request by sunday?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back