ImgSavvy - Free Image Hosting with Rewards! 6 USD/1000 Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you increase the number of qued files? Its still set on the default of 30, you can change it on line 116 of the index.php file.

Hi,

Will implement the changes however there is not much point as I'm almost done with the second version. However we might be beta-testing it first before we start rolling it out.

Expect that there might be a short downtime tonight or tommorow morning as we upgrade servers as well as versions.

Regards,
deeTrix

Hi,

@babanaik: Your account has been activated.

@Sonic:And please post something constructive. Complaints can be done via Support side and we will resolve it, all your posts so far has just been about unhappiness with other sites and not mine, try to be grateful yea? And you shouldn't be getting more then 3 Pop-Ups which is the maximum. We will look into this issue.

@realpost: We are in the process of getting it fixed.

@Rest: We're serious and here to stay :) Check out our version two which is drag-drop supported and re-vamped.(ETA of this should be early October for the full site to be launched. We will be conducting beta tests in the meantime). We will also be introducing a new Super-Affiliate based model soon where we analyze based on your traffic sent to us, payments up to 10 USD (Ofc the ETA of this model is quite far down the road still.)

Edit: Please standby for the next 4-5 hours as we shift servers.

523c3e9669a76.png

Regards,
deeTrix

to deeTrix: Please, fix "All BB Codes" in page "Remote" like page "Ajax".
thanks deeTrix

wow that images are hosted on imgsavvy.com.

Got 4 popunders at the same time. too much popunders from this site.

Last edited:
add payza or wmz please :( paypal is not good here in my country

Hi,

We are looking into this at the moment but have not any firm plans regarding this as Paypal is our main processor. It is likely that we will include Payza in the near future, but WMZ will require much consideration due to the extra exchanger fees and etc.

Regards,
deeTrix

Hi,

All payments for monday completed!

fduiqt.jpg

Ajax Upload fixed and Max Remote upload increased to 50! Please do let us know if you require anything else!

Regards,
deeTrix

Last edited:
Hi all!

We have re-optimized all our images page :) There should be less ads. (Apparently there was a big issue with this, sorry for any inconvenience!)

Please do let us know if there are any problems!

Thanks,
deeTrix

your new dark design looks good. when will be implemented?

It's not a design. The design itself is a template. The script however is a custom one that I have coded. Although I'm thinking of whether to keep the current URL structure of /img-IMAGEID.html or using a .htaccess to redirect it to the new URL structure, whatever it is, users don't need to worry about losing their images. It will be implemented in early October. Along with those features are a Desktop Uploader and what's not. Due to release bit-by-bit.

We also have a Super Affiliate account coming up soon where you expect earnings of up to 10 USD/1k Image views (Works on after analysis of Traffic brought in by User).

Will you implement a folder structure for easier management of the images ?
And also keeping the filenames will be better + a search function.

One more thing when i created an account there was an error about mail and when i try to login i get:
Account not activated. Please check your email for activation code
but no e-mail received.
Username: ChainKiller

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back