ImGrill.Com - Get Paid Up to $5 Per 1000 Image Views | Adult , Non Adult

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF is going on with the site???

domain expired?

"This domain name expired on Aug 3 2013 10:14:44:000AM"

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GET THIS FIXED?

thanx for the payments... although it took u guys 1 month...

Capture.jpg

in another matter.. why all my stats of today is zero??? Already have 2055 views!!! please fix it

It is not working! Domain expired and all pics on my blog are gone. What is going on???
I think you should flush your dns cache and restart your browser. Also make sure that you are NOT using your ISP's DNS service, because that DNS server's cache may store the old IP for several days until it will be updated. I suggest you to configure your network/computer/server to use Google DNS (8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4). It will be fine.

Last edited:
Hi

We have closed the affiliate system temporary from last month we are having some type of hacks in our site as this script is too old and owner is not replying we are not able to fix it ! users was getting paid for each hit on their Url even the guest click on "Click to continue" or not ! some users was using bot which was also getting paid and lastly in our site which ads we did't add they was showing !

So for now we have closed the temporary system and all users who have requested will be paid once we will check that they are providing us real traffic ! but on this script we are not going to lunch the affiliate system again !

Our new script is almost complete which is Much Much better then this and it will be live in this month ! and we will give bonus for the loss and better rates the now !

If you want to delete your images you can do ! .. if you want to work with us in future then don't delete the images as we will transfer all the images and user data to new script ! ..

if you have any question let us know .. !

So for now we have closed the temporary system and all users who have requested will be paid once we will check that they are providing us real traffic ! but on this script we are not going to lunch the affiliate system again !

Our new script is almost complete which is Much Much better then this and it will be live in this month ! and we will give bonus for the loss and better rates the now !

If you want to delete your images you can do ! .. if you want to work with us in future then don't delete the images as we will transfer all the images and user data to new script ! ..

if you have any question let us know .. !

I would you make a transfert about all my grill's images and my earnings on the new site/script when it will be ready.
Username: lebienaime

Thank you.

yep,same here.............

2014-08-05 19:28:27 0000-00-00 00:00:00 7.7112 $
0 pending

when will be paid?

i have been with you service almost 1 year now

so whats the status of the new sites and our stats to work correctly, its the end of the month. only making 1-2 cents a day now with 400+ clicks. whats the plan............

so whats going on???????????
its the end of themonth. i still only make1-2 cents/day

Last edited:
So New script is ok? New site is open now because august is already past? About my image grill transfert on new site as i asked you?
We need some answers thanks.

yea what is going on? the end of the month has came and gone. still no updates. still only make 1-2 cents per day with hundreds of views you are earning on still

PLEASE KEEP YOUR AFFILIATES INFORMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
still waiting on this "new and improved imgrill" with proper rates and counting that was promised a month ago.............................................................................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back