Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't verify your source of traffic, until you verify your sources your payment will be frozen, once you verify it will be clear to your account.

OneManCrew
what about me? i was paid first time .. so you know my source . i only post on reddit. i have been working from 2years and none of the website till now has rejected my payment so y you delaying?

and now my payment is pending 2013-05-01 $31.88 PENDING. AND i have now stopped working on your website i will start working again when you pay me..

I verified my source of traffic its stumbleupon.com you saw it in your ananlytics too and you are still denying my payment. you made money off the traffic i sent you and now you are denying me my share :( nice start.

Selling premium account is the way to rich.
17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

Last edited:
I verified my source of traffic its stumbleupon.com you saw it in your ananlytics too and you are still denying my payment. you made money off the traffic i sent you and now you are denying me my share :( nice start.

You didn't verify the source of traffic showing me a imgpo.st page with your image on it, isn't verifying the traffic, I need to see the source of it.

We discussed this over PM's.

Keep in mind that your money is frozen right now and not gone, when you will verify your traffic source we will clear the payment to your account.

Last edited:
1st-2nd and 16th-17th of each month, take note that sometimes it's delayed from reasons beyond us, but every legit webmasters gets paid.

bro as i said i am doing work and doing uploading not spaming your site or i dont have time to spam the images

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

sir please add chrome extension i need to work with it.

bro as i said i am doing work and doing uploading not spaming your site or i dont have time to spam the images

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 AM ----------

sir please add chrome extension i need to work with it.

We're working on it...

OneManCrew

I am paid now but less than it was in my account. First time you can see in my stats i was paid full amount and this time is the same traffic traffic source admin please beleive me its all from reddit i only post there daily 1gif i promise.. if u want i can you you my other websites payments like for imagetwist, imgdino etc.. i am trusted member.

My earnings : $31.88
I was paid: $24.88
see below
MY PROBLEM:

FGTndVT.png

mPi30sh.png

I think they spicify clearly they cant verify all sources of your traffic. They are paying you for what they are gaining revenue from.
Promising your traffic sources means nothing to them, they have to check anyways.
Nice payout btw.

You didn't verify the source of traffic showing me a imgpo.st page with your image on it, isn't verifying the traffic, I need to see the source of it.

We discussed this over PM's.

Keep in mind that your money is frozen right now and not gone, when you will verify your traffic source we will clear the payment to your account.

No, You didn't get it the source of my traffic is stumbleupon.com, i added a couple images to stumbleupon and in few days i received hits to those images via stumbleupon. i told you this before i guess and you still keep asking me what is the source, check your analytics it will show stumbleupon cause that is the source of my traffic :(

"1st-2nd and 16th-17th of each month, take note that sometimes it's delayed from reasons beyond us, but every legit webmasters gets paid."

So far so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back