Status
Not open for further replies.

OneManCrew

Hello Wjunction members, free loaders and overall cool people,

I would like to welcome you to imgpo.st thread at the all mighty wjunction.com forum.

imgpo.st is a rather new image host but we put the 3 major issues infront of our eyes to keep our users happy.

1. Highest payout available $5 per 1000 views.
2. Top class fast and courteous user support.
3. Payments made on time.

Please refer to the chart below for our PPD payout scheme:

ppd.png

*Minimum Payment is $10.

*Right now we pay by PayPal, but more payment options are on the way.

*If you have any comments or suggestions, you are welcome to drop us a message here or via our contact us form. Our representatives will get back to you as soon as possible!

So without further ado, log to: http://www.imgpo.st/affs.html register and start uploading your images.

*special rates for forum owners who can send image posters under them. contact us please.

286 comments
Remote upload enabled now for registered users, there is no use for that option if your a free user.
Thanks for letting us now it was closed.

let me try ;)

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

can u provide us Firefox addon ?

FInally. Well, i would love to try, but;
Where can i see detailed statistics, and how detailed are they?
Your remote upload does not work properly for me (slow and doest not upload everything)
I dont think your script is actually oriented for image uploading, it does not show a preview when selecting images and so on..

Thank you!

Please make thumb size from 150x150/160x160/170x170/180x180/190x190

Best is 160x160 or 180x180 ...... please make this or add thumb settings on upload page.

Thanks.

FInally. Well, i would love to try, but;
Where can i see detailed statistics, and how detailed are they?
Your remote upload does not work properly for me (slow and doest not upload everything)
I dont think your script is actually oriented for image uploading, it does not show a preview when selecting images and so on..

Thank you!

Hey Vader, We would love it if you try it as well :wave:

You can see detailed statistics when you click on reports after you log in, they contain a graph and daily break down of earnings, in our opinion it's enough, but if you feel that you need more than that let us know please, and we will be glad to add that.

We didn't receive any complaints about the remote upload, your the first one.

The script is for image hosting though it is a very modified and work is been done on it around the clock by our staff, as you can see it is still in the beta phase.

Hope that I answered your questions, if you need anything else to know don't hesitate to ask here.

The first day of testing, and I have to admit that the service is working efficiently.
Just two sugestions.

Can you add a preview of uploaded image? Now you can see only link with file name.
I use numeric or random file names and every time I must visit image page, to make sure I pick the right code.
Also the code with image would be more useful instead of a link to it when exporting file.

Thanks.

@onemancrew, you script is just like a filehost .....

is it for imghost or filehost ?

---------- Post added at 01:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

& what is the use of remote upload from filehost sites in this site ?????

The best rates... [Stay with these]

The fastest upload no need to wait..

Two Suggestions:
1-
please add payza as payment processor..
2- add a preview of uploaded image.
Thankyou.

Sorry, I mean...
$10 for payment request is too high.

@Rock|the|world
This script is the xFileSharing, is image host, file host and video streaming

Status