Status
Not open for further replies.
The more time passes, the less i trust that i will get paid. I dropped them again and won't come back till they pay( at this rate, idk what to say), good thing that i've stopped used them as my first choice. Too bad, there we're times when i made good earnings with drive and mega but it is what is is.

My last payment is from 19.02.2016 ..less likely we'll see the payment now. I also have a pending payment from 26.02.2016.

2016-02-19$5.14PAID

Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2016-02-25$9.35PENDING

Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2016-02-25$19.01PENDING

I don't have much hope about payments anymore.

almost one month without paying for me.
Those hide and run son of a bitches are really something..if it wasn't for users that still need to view the pictures, i would've deleted all of my pictures by now..but i can't, i have something that imgdrive lacks, and that is respect for my users.

almost one month without paying for me.
Those hide and run son of a bitches are really something..if it wasn't for users that still need to view the pictures, i would've deleted all of my pictures by now..but i can't, i have something that imgdrive lacks, and that is respect for my users.

Imgmega is offline now..!!

So is imgdrive. bye to 18 usd, i guess.

and 55 usd shaking hands to me. Second big tragedy after Erimge-Goimge. I was also lost about 175 usd from that arseholes. It was risk and we did a mistake by insisting, scam signals was clear for a long time.

In the other side not much honest and high paying hosts left around. If it goes like that everyone will start their own image host or it will be impossible to earn something valuable.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back