Status
Not open for further replies.

Maniac_

IMGMEGA has been banned for alleged scamming. He never replied to our PMs and continued visiting WJunction and rejecting payments.

This will the only thread open about this topic. Feel free to discuss.

77 comments
Let's see if they pay ..my imgmega payment is still in pending..oh yeah, and the stats are still bad.
So are the imgmega ones.

Well stats are still not fixed as you said and also waiting for payment since 4 days from 2 hosts. We will see what will happen incoming days.

Last edited:
No payments and no fixed stats... yet.

Same, no changes. If they insist about not paying after 1 week period, i will try my best to censor their links on all torrent sites and forums. I suggest you to do same if you don't get paid. For now it's been 5 days since i made request, so there is some time.

Last edited:
They usually pay once a week..anyway, if they aren't going to pay, we'll see what is to be done, but if he''s stop paying, he stop to be used by all of his users.

It is clear that they (he) run out of money and heavily relies on ad-network payouts. What I don't understand is why he opened a second website..

I'm still in pending..if i won't be paid in the next couple of hours will be clear that there is where i'll be remaining.
Anyway, the stats are a little better, for all yesterday i only earned 4 cents, today 8, with no uploading in the last 4 days. Yay me.

Last edited:
Just now i received ImgMega payment too.. But i think current stats are still far worst from old stats. Let's say stats are fixed, tomorrow same things will happen. I don't trust this guy in any way after now.

If they gonna change counting system that's fine but he should be tell us about this like other hosts did but he played with us instead for saving just some money, so what happened? I don't think this choice was for the benefit of their side.

@ms7 If you made your request after 27 i think you will get your payment later. Anyway you should be get paid sooner or later, no worries.

Last edited:
Sometimes users send very bad traffic and companies non-count this traffic and then administrator imagehosting must search problem and sometimes payments delayed. I think that if admin imagehosting It is willing to communicate with their users then you should get a chance

that `s my opinion sorry for my english

Last edited:
Just now i received ImgMega payment too.. But i think current stats are still far worst from old stats. Let's say stats are fixed, tomorrow same things will happen. I don't trust this guy in any way after now.

If they gonna change counting system that's fine but he should be tell us about this like other hosts did but he played with us instead for saving just some money, so what happened? I don't think this choice was for the benefit of their side.

@ms7 If you made your request after 27 i think you will get your payment later. Anyway you should be get paid sooner or later, no worries.
Yes, i requested on 29, same as harsha...he was paid, i didin't..but i'm not rejected either. Fingers crossed, stats seam to be better but i won't upload a single image till i'll be paid..

imgmega
what a company
shaving starts for a week,then turns into normal after a week
they pay,
then stop paying ,
then start paying again, (finger)
they are playing with us like a mouse

i am tired to write it
they pay to some people
they dont pay to others
and they sometimes pay they sometimes dont
they sometimes count they sometimes dont count :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back