Status
Not open for further replies.
imgmega payment pending still waiting

imgdrive got banned on gdump

Last edited:
got paid by mega, stopped uploading for a while , but i might start againg cuz gdump banned almost all hosts so i will try torrents again with 4 hosts

Torrents are no better these days... some of them are banned already or close to be banned, anyway. What hosts are still permitted on dumps?
Ps: i also received a mega payment.

i got scammed by them too.
i have been an uploader for 5+ years, used many many hosts and i tell if they are good or not;

these muthafuckers are a scam

BEWARE

DO NOT JOIN, DO NOT TRUST. RUN THEM INTO THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i got scammed by them too.
i have been an uploader for 5+ years, used many many hosts and i tell if they are good or not;

these muthafuckers are a scam

BEWARE

DO NOT JOIN, DO NOT TRUST. RUN THEM INTO THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We know they are not trustable and that's the reason threads belong to these two hosts are banned here with OP. But point is we are here to discuss and explain things. You just throwing out general words like they are scam. Explain us what bad experience you had exactly and what scam they doing. Saying "These muthafuckers are a scam" is not enough.

I made payment request second time and guess what happened, my current balance is all gone and not added my awaiting payment. No answer to tickets as always and i'm sure it won't be recovered.

Still no payment from both hosts anyway.

Last edited:
I made payment request second time and guess what happened, my current balance is all gone and not added my awaiting payment. No answer to tickets as always and i'm sure it won't be recovered.

Dude thats a bug in the script itself so never request for another when there is one pending

Dude thats a bug in the script itself so never request for another when there is one pending

Actually it was worked with ImgMega and i thought it would work with ImgDrive too. That was silly, yeah. Probably Admin won't give a shit like previous lost earnings. Let's see we even get paid or not after this time.

You won't see the missing balance ever again, i barely gotted mine last fall and only because i kept asking for it on the topic (when he was active here and not banned).
It remains to be seen if we're gonna see the regular payments, it's been over one week and nada.

You won't see the missing balance ever again, i barely gotted mine last fall and only because i kept asking for it on the topic (when he was active here and not banned).
It remains to be seen if we're gonna see the regular payments, it's been over one week and nada.

It's simple, i won't use both hosts if they don't recover my balance. Neither i got paid or not. I'm tired of bullshits of this host, now there are plenty good hosts around as alternative. No problem from my side.

I'm not get paid too by the way, it's been 11 days. We are close to say this host is entirely a scam.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back