IMGMega.com - Make money sharing Adult images, $6 CPM + 10% referral, Daily Payment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
another bug... the photos thumbnail are cut in preview ... !!!!!!!! where is the face !!!

plz don't tell me the photo is full when I click.. because I am asking about thumbnail preview photo not about original photo when we click on it !!!

Fixed this. Changed "Thumbnail method" in Site Settings to Normal
Best regards,
ImgMega Team

another bug... the photos thumbnail are cut in preview ... !!!!!!!! where is the face !!!

plz don't tell me the photo is full when I click.. because I am asking about thumbnail preview photo not about original photo when we click on it !!!

Fixed this. Changed "Thumbnail method" in Site Settings to Normal
Best regards,
ImgMega Team

can u plz also make the pictures per row not after each other
thx

can u plz also make the pictures per row not after each other
thx
Here you go with sample Gallery: ImgMega - Free Image Hosting, Image Sharing & Earn Money
Folders have this gallery link, just enter inside the folder.

Best regards,
ImgMega Team

mate i don't want share gallery links i want share clickable pictures Thumbnail
per row is the stranded option in 95 % of image hosts
its look i have to say this to every new img host out there before i start use it

Please add Payza as payment
Hey Mega can u add Payza as pm
Imgmega will add Payza asap
P/s: Imgmega change payout rate
Tiger 1 from 6$ to 7$ per 1000 views
ImgMega++Free+Image+Hosting++Image+Sharing+++Earn+Money.jpeg

Last edited:
I have some questions.

How long does ImgMega storage the images? and How many images can I upload?

Thanks!
The images are stored for ever if they are viewed. If they have not been viewed by anyone for more than 8 months, we delete them out
Best regards,
ImgMega Team

i haven't received yet activation email, tried with two different email boxes- so what's the problem with your activation?

Yes, you are right!
I registered to this site when it starts working, but I did not get activation email.

'Your account haven't confirmed yet.
Check your e-mail for confirm link or contact site administrator.
Or try to resend activation email"

I did not take care with it, because there are many hosts in business, and lots of them are perfect for me.
But yesterday I got a pm here in wjunction, from imgmega:

"Hi, Qwz75

How are you. I am contacting you today to extend a personal invitation to you from our ImgMega - Free Image Hosting imgmega.com.

We work with many member of Wjunction and have been having excellent results. Daily payments and top rates, overcoming other image hosting earnings.

I believe that you will have excellent results with our image hosting.

If you are interested, you can register and follow the activation link sent to your e-mail to activate.

We pay up $7.00 per 1,000 views
We pay for all countries
Fast Servers
Flexible payment methods: Paypal, Webmoney and PM
Minimum payout is $2 only
Daily payments
Refer others and earn an 10% of their earnings!

View our topic here: IMGMega.com - Make money sharing Adult images, $6 CPM + 10% referral, Daily Payment!

Look forward to working with you, thank you for your time.

Regards,
ImgMega Team"

First I was a bit angry because I thought, that it is a spam pm, what is sent to every users.
But than I noticed, that my wjunction username is not qwz75, as it is right, but Qwz75.
So maybe it is not a spam pm, so I did not disturb wjunction admins with this.

But I have to ask:
If you need more members... why don't you repair your activation mail system?

:wacko:

i haven't received yet activation email, tried with two different email boxes- so what's the problem with your activation?

Yes, you are right!
I registered to this site when it starts working, but I did not get activation email.

'Your account haven't confirmed yet.
Check your e-mail for confirm link or contact site administrator.
Or try to resend activation email"

I did not take care with it, because there are many hosts in business, and lots of them are perfect for me.
But yesterday I got a pm here in wjunction, from imgmega:

"Hi, Qwz75

How are you. I am contacting you today to extend a personal invitation to you from our ImgMega - Free Image Hosting imgmega.com.

We work with many member of Wjunction and have been having excellent results. Daily payments and top rates, overcoming other image hosting earnings.

I believe that you will have excellent results with our image hosting.

If you are interested, you can register and follow the activation link sent to your e-mail to activate.

We pay up $7.00 per 1,000 views
We pay for all countries
Fast Servers
Flexible payment methods: Paypal, Webmoney and PM
Minimum payout is $2 only
Daily payments
Refer others and earn an 10% of their earnings!

View our topic here: IMGMega.com - Make money sharing Adult images, $6 CPM + 10% referral, Daily Payment!

Look forward to working with you, thank you for your time.

Regards,
ImgMega Team"

First I was a bit angry because I thought, that it is a spam pm, what is sent to every users.
But than I noticed, that my wjunction username is not qwz75, as it is right, but Qwz75.
So maybe it is not a spam pm, so I did not disturb wjunction admins with this.

But I have to ask:
If you need more members... why don't you repair your activation mail system?

:wacko:

If anyone is having problems with activation email, please contact us directly to imgmega.com@gmail.com or send me a PM with yours username and we will activate your account

Best regards,
ImgMega Team

If anyone is having problems with activation email, please contact us directly to imgmega.com@gmail.com or send me a PM with yours username and we will activate your account

Best regards,
ImgMega Team

As you can see, I did not ask, if you can or can not activate accounts manually.
I know, that you are able to do it.
I just said, that I registered to your site, did not get activation mail, and than I leave.
As I said, there are lots of professional hosts in the market, so why do I need to join a host, which is unable to send an activation mail?
If there are problems at the beginning, than there will be problems later surely.

I just mentioned, that it is not a solution to send this kind of pm-s instead of making your mail system perfect.
Lots of forums would ban you for this kind of pm-s, because of spamming...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back