IMGMega.com - Make money sharing Adult images, $6 CPM + 10% referral, Daily Payment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
waiting for my first payout
user name : cboard

thanks in advance
I got this error when pay for you
Error
Получатель не принимает средства от неавторизованных корреспондентов! Попросите его добавить ваш WMID в список корреспондентов или установить соответствующее разрешение для вашего идентификатора.

Please change your payout system

waiting for my first payout
user name : cboard

thanks in advance
I got this error when pay for you
Error
Получатель не принимает средства от неавторизованных корреспондентов! Попросите его добавить ваш WMID в список корреспондентов или установить соответствующее разрешение для вашего идентификатора.

Please change your payout system
i change my account setting..kindly please try again asap

please pay me sir... i am waiting ..after that i can give feedback

Last edited:
I don't know you do it on purpose or not but shouldn't the forum code is supposed to show the thumbnail of the img, Here the forum code doesn't have
and not the thumbnail link when I use the export img but when I first upload, I does give me the thumbnail link

here is what I get when I use export image

Here is what I got when the upload had just completed

i have post hotlinks imagelink today..but no earning and imagecount from them...why?

and stats counting very low today

Last edited:
I think you shouldn't use use images related to MEGA, they're a registered trademark and can sue and take your website down any time.

Fixed thanks for your feedback

I don't know you do it on purpose or not but shouldn't the forum code is supposed to show the thumbnail of the img, Here the forum code doesn't have
and not the thumbnail link when I use the export img but when I first upload, I does give me the thumbnail link

here is what I get when I use export image

Here is what I got when the upload had just completed

stats counting very low ..please check
Fixed rate got back to normal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back