IMGMega.com - Make money sharing Adult images, $6 CPM + 10% referral, Daily Payment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And...the earnings dropped badly for both mega and drive.. In the last 9 hours i made 3 cents on both, when usually i made more than 1.50 USD in the same timeframe.
I'm growing tired of hosts showing this behavior..you work on them, work hard on them, you earn decent with them, then you earn nothing with them from one day to another..
Is there any paying filehost with decent rates and decent counting sistem left? I'm starting to grow tired of the same story, it happened a few times already in the last couple of months.

And...the earnings dropped badly for both mega and drive.. In the last 9 hours i made 3 cents on both, when usually i made more than 1.50 USD in the same timeframe.
I'm growing tired of hosts showing this behavior..you work on them, work hard on them, you earn decent with them, then you earn nothing with them from one day to another..
Is there any paying filehost with decent rates and decent counting sistem left? I'm starting to grow tired of the same story, it happened a few times already in the last couple of months.

Yes, i totally agree. Imgmega is dissappeared last couple days and we see they are not paying to users or answer anything. Now as we see they choose to stat scam. Earnings turned awful for both hosts. Most of hosts are starting to doing same thing these days and they don't see playing with stable system is a bad choice but i'm sure they will be the loser side in long period. It's not possible to continue this funny earnings.

Last edited:
Yes i also confirm that i got the payment. In the other hand counting problem is still remaining. ImgMega and ImgDrive shaving our earnings since 4 days. In my side earnings goes down %40-50.

Last edited:
100% scam. They ignore emails and reject payments for valid traffic.

Payments history
DateAmountStatus
2016-01-05$20.49REJECTED (Bad traffic)
2015-12-08$82.24REJECTED (Bad traffic)

So while we talking about that payment rejects (Personally none of my payment rejected so far), nobody is uncomfortable with new shaved earning? ImgMega is clearly shaving since 4-5 days.

Yeah looks like %40-50 shaving mode is on. We can't even pass a day without problem with that stupid imagehosts these days. I sent a ticket but as always no answer and nobody cares. I'm getting tired.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back