ImgLocker.com - Adult Image Sharing - Up to $8.00/1000 Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2014-06-04 earnings from my account also missing. also 2014-05-16 . I joined 2014-05-13. My account name is jack713098. So please do something.

We are currently looking into this issue, you will be reimbursed by way of bonus payment for the losses on 2014-06-04 but as far as we can see the data from 2014-05-16 was not affected, so we will have to ask that you cross check that again.

Balance: $1.3206
My Files
Reports
Settings
Logout

payment when?

The payments should be made today, we are currently experiencing database issues as you can see in the latest replies, and will ask that you all bear with us as we seek a permanent solution and prevent further data loss. From what we can gather it seems their was an issue with our SQL Cloud DB configuration and we are addressing this at the moment with our service provider.

Not sure is it only me, but my earnings per day decreased like 10 times since yesterday.Now im earning cents...

I can pretty confidently assure you that nothing has changed since yesterday, maybe you are simply sending less traffic than normal?

PAYMENTS NOTIFICATION (05:54 GMT)
All PayPal and Payza payments have been sent.

Last edited:
why is my account had a negative balance?

To be quite honest we are not too sure why this might have happened, maybe some concurrency issues, while we look into the possible causes for your individual case we have made amends to your earnings.

PAYMENTS NOTIFICATION (00:25 GMT)

Last edited:
Not quite sure why you think the stats are frozen, can you share some more details on the issue. From our end, everything seems fine.

Ignore that ... Posted in error .... BTW when is the next payout ?

No problem, the next payout is today :)

PAYMENTS NOTIFICATION (00:54 GMT)

Last edited:
How do you guys upload to this site, it takes eternity to upload only 15 mb contents.

We are sorry you are experiencing slow upload times and are of course we are always looking at ways to improve our infrastructure and speed up the uploads.
However, we hope you see the positives in our service when compared to other image hosts, because as well as having the highest payout, we also have the best uptime and the most reliable service in terms of user access.

Slow upload times are largely due to the differences between the location of our users and our servers, as well as the compression being used on images being uploaded. In the coming weeks we will be looking at adding more server locations and tweaking the compression settings to improve the overall service speed.

first of all thanks for 1 dollar but
second i think i dont wanna continue with this host

pictures cant be bigger
upload is hell slow
so thanks for everything

good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back