ImgLocker.com - Adult Image Sharing - Up to $8.00/1000 Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PAYMENTS NOTIFICATION (23:53 GMT)
All PayPal and Payza payments have been sent.

We will also like to send a big thank you to all our loyal affiliates, we have great things planned for you :)

WTF? 3 hours ago when I login my balance is 4.12$. And now I login my balance is 3$. I don't receive any money on this time. Please check for me ID: theonht
FIX IT NOW :thumbdown:

Last edited:
Very sorry about that glitch, it should be resolved and all your earnings should be restored for today.
Please confirm on here if you can that it is fixed in all your accounts, and if not please send me the details.

Please note: None of your earnings have been lost, we believe it was a reporting glitch that caused this issue, all your views were being tracked and backed up as normal.

PAYMENTS NOTIFICATION (01:12 GMT)

Note: One or two of you may have been paid more than your actual earnings, that was not intentional and we are looking into the causes of the issue.

Last edited:

Note: One or two of you may have been paid more than your actual earnings, that was not intentional and we are looking into the causes of the issue.

And I was paid 11 cents less lol .... Not a big issue for me though :P

And I was paid 11 cents less lol .... Not a big issue for me though :P

Well, it's noble of you to say that.
However, we won't be content unless we add that on to your next payout, so expect a bonus ( sort off :) )

Anyone got problem with uploading?My upload freezes at random percentages :(

Edit:Also my earning are not increasing almost 3 hours :(

Last edited:
Hi f1rew1re, it would help if you could send me a ZIP/RAR file containing ALL of the files you tried to upload so I can try and replicate the issue on my end, also send me your imglocker username so I can investigate what issues they are with regards to your earnings.

another update:earnings are ok now but uploading are either very ,very, VERY slow or it freezes.Usually it stops around 90 %
I tried another host and it works flawlessly so its not my internet.

My username is f1rew1re
Heres the rar : milf028

another update:earnings are ok now but uploading are either very ,very, VERY slow or it freezes.Usually it stops around 90 %
I tried another host and it works flawlessly so its not my internet.

My username is f1rew1re
Heres the rar : milf028

Ok, we are currently in discussions with our cloud hosting provider as to a finding a pertinent solution to this issue (it's actually a problem with the current settings on their infrastructure, and not a design flaw on our end)

PAYOUT RATES UPGRADE ON TIERS 3 & 4
Tier 3 now pays $0.80 per 1000 views (increased from $0.60)
Tier 4 now pays $0.30 per 1000 views (increased from $0.20)

More payout rate increases are scheduled so stay tuned.

Last edited:
PAYMENTS NOTIFICATION (00:42 GMT)

uploads still buggy i hope they will fix soon :/

We've had our host make a few changes. I then tried to upload the set of files you sent me and it worked pretty well, not as fast as we'd like but it worked without a hitch.
So I would appreciate it if you could enlighten me on what the current issue.

Last edited:
Uploding sux
the worst uploading system ever
we cant upload
i warned you and remind ,always frozen in the middle of the uploading
%70 %80 sometimes and cant upload
if we cant upload how can we earn
thanks for increasing rates but first buy more server and fix uploading problem
now this host is useless

Last edited:
Uploding sux
we cant upload
now this host is useless

Yea upload speed sux and sometimes get stuck even though the file is uploaded already.

I tested some pics and posted them in some forum but even though the view increasing I do not see any stat increased so either :

1. People canceling the view since the destination only contains small thumb pic and they need required to install plugin before they can view it. Since I've tested that there's no way to view larger picture without it.
2. Your system does not count view until the larger picture viewed.

Either way I'm not using any cheating method, just wondered why the stat aren't increased as much as the views stat in the forum I posted too.

Uploding sux
we cant upload
now this host is useless

Are you saying posting this now because you have had the unfortunate experience of frozen uploads within the past day, or are you just making a general statement based on your past experience uploading with us?

If this is a very recent experience (today) then please get in contact and send me a ZIP/RAR file containing the images you tried to upload so I can address your issue.
Otherwise, if this is a not so recent experience, then please try again and see if the problem persists.

Also I would appreciate it if you would use some courtesy in your comments, I am not forcing you to use us as a host, remember you are not paying us to use our service, it is in fact the other way around, so please extend some courtesy and respect in your replies from here onwards. I do my very best to show you as much respect as possible so it wouldn't hurt you too much to reciprocate the favour.

Uploding sux
we cant upload
now this host is useless

Yea upload speed sux and sometimes get stuck even though the file is uploaded already.

I tested some pics and posted them in some forum but even though the view increasing I do not see any stat increased so either :

1. People canceling the view since the destination only contains small thumb pic and they need required to install plugin before they can view it. Since I've tested that there's no way to view larger picture without it.
2. Your system does not count view until the larger picture viewed.

Either way I'm not using any cheating method, just wondered why the stat aren't increased as much as the views stat in the forum I posted too.

Be rest assured we count ALL UNIQUE views regardless of whether they view it full sized or as thumbnail.
Also, your stats are not real-time and are updated once every 30 minutes, so please do have patience and any views you received from unique, non bot (includes Google Bot, and other spiders) will be shown.

Last edited:
man dont misunderstand but please fix errors please
we wanna use your host
great rates but some problems so we just tell you
thanks

btw i am ok with the views and counts
no shaving and they count even people dont download big image viewer
thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back