ImgDino.com - Earn money sharing images - up to 3.5 USD / 1000 views - 10% Refferals!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

The top 40 Websites table has been disabled temporarily for security bugs.

Stay tuned.

Kind Regards,
ImgDino Support.

why nothing about pictures that not load ?
halve of my thumbs are just a red cross ......
pictures are NOT deleted just dont load
thanks for no support

Hello,

Bug was fixed, thanks for noticing.

lawina - We are doing the best we can. Please bear in mind that you may contact us at any time to support@imgdino.com for urgencies and we will see the problem almost immediately.

Payments will be processed in a few hours.

Kind Regards,
ImgDino.com Support

Hello,

All payments processed, the TOP 40 Websites chart is now back live.

Thanks everyone for working with us. We are still working on load situation, do not worry.

Kind Regards,
ImgDino.com Support

No thumbnails = user report dead image = ban the image host.
When this problem going resolve? Everyday i check my thread just don't see the thumbnails get load or it just so so so slow. You should take it serious and not just keep open a new host, an example, one of your host are having problem but you just don't bother to check nor fix this is not a good start.

No thumbnails = user report dead image = ban the image host.
When this problem going resolve? Everyday i check my thread just don't see the thumbnails get load or it just so so so slow. You should take it serious and not just keep open a new host, an example, one of your host are having problem but you just don't bother to check nor fix this is not a good start.

Hello,

I wrote it on my last reply, we are working on this. If we haven't solved it yet it is because we can't not because we don't care. It is a lot going on under the hood that we don't report to our users, we are doing the best we can. I understand your frustration, but please don't say that we don't bother to fix because this problems costs visits = money to us and we are trying to resolve it without mayor consequences.

Kind Regards,
ImgDino.com Support

Hello,

I wrote it on my last reply, we are working on this. If we haven't solved it yet it is because we can't not because we don't care. It is a lot going on under the hood that we don't report to our users, we are doing the best we can. I understand your frustration, but please don't say that we don't bother to fix because this problems costs visits = money to us and we are trying to resolve it without mayor consequences.

Kind Regards,
ImgDino.com Support

I said one of your host do have problem, already tell you the problem that's can't upload a file more than 2MB but until now you still don't fix it.

Hello,

We purchased new hardware to enhance our websites. This week will be installed, please if you experience issues with images viewing or uploading do not worry, we adding new servers. Hopefully this will fix all the past issues.

We will let you know when the work is finished. Thanks for your cooperation and patience on this matter.

Kind Regards,
ImgDino.com Support

uploading is not working on imgdino and imgserve did not try imgtiger yet but i think it is the same, have to use another host by now.plz fix the problem, I have faith in you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back