Imgclick.net - Earn Money By sharing images 5.5$/1000 view,20% ref

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, because i really enjoy the stability and speed of your site.
Thanks.

Well... something strange it's going on here, after 3 days since i started using you i barely had any visits at all, why? i will tell you that in the other services that i use and depending which, i get from a few hundreds to a few thousands of unique hits a day, why am i not getting any with you?!!
- We only count a view / 24h.
- Our system is work very exactly.
- you can check by a other ip.
Regards.

How Frustrating!! A Great Site but it doesn't seem that my users can get to it or are unwilling to use it and a webmaster that barely speaks English and can't communicate with me properly!
Never Mind, i will just move to next one.
Thanks Anyway.

can you add france to tier 1..
also can you add more register name.. not same as all other sites who star with img****... they are all banned from forums !! they have a bad reputation

can you add france to tier 1..
also can you add more register name.. not same as all other sites who star with img****... they are all banned from forums !! they have a bad reputation
is my post not too much importante to you !!

Hey guys, I have a question .. I request a payment on Monday. On which day can I wait the payment. On Tuesday? Or is there a time for request?

Hey guys, I have a question .. I request a payment on Monday. On which day can I wait the payment. On Tuesday? Or is there a time for request?

if you request before mondays 6:00:00 pm (UCT + 1) And You will get paid on tuesdays.
Tuesdays

if you request before fridays 6:00:00 pm (UCT + 1) And You will get paid on Sunday.
Tuesdays

Dear user!
Please request, we will pay tomorrow.
regards

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back