imgChili.net - join the #1 paying adult image hosting in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Payment received ... Thanks... But in my account its still showing last payout on 3rd Jan and next payout 4th Jan and today is 5th Jan? What happing ? Is anybody having the same issue??

"No user account was found matching the information provided. Please try again."

What happened to my account???

contact with support,problem solved. Thank you!

Last edited:
I recently had my account disappear as well. I sent in an email but have not heard back from them. imgChili Jonathon, you around?

I noticed that there are ads that forcing users to install browser addons.
Maybe this is the problem with the Paid Views.
Most users will leave the site if such kind of ads is popping up. Would be nice if this ads will be removed by imgchili.
Maybe we can become an answer from the admin.

Yup,
i noticed the same.
Since 21/22 of December Paid Views are dropped about 50-60%.
Yes on those dates the drop began for me too!
I think we need some clarification from the admins!?

There has been no change in rates on our side. Right the contrary, we are considering a slight increase after launching a new website version (fingers crossed for February/March). Mainly because we expect there to be increase in performance resulting both in increasing income and lowering maintenance expenses.

If you spot bad advertising, report it immediately to us. But we need at least the ad url, screenshot and GEO that the ad is visible for.

If you require support, always use contact form on our website Contact Us | imgChili
Or email me directly at jonathan @ imgchili . com

Imgchili thumbs are not visible on ViperGirls dot to and ErotiCity dot net, but are visible elsewhere.
Is Imgchili blocking them or are they blocking Imgchili or something else.
This has been happening since Jan 28, 2017

Imgchili thumbs are not visible on ViperGirls dot to and ErotiCity dot net, but are visible elsewhere.
Is Imgchili blocking them or are they blocking Imgchili or something else.
This has been happening since Jan 28, 2017

Just checked this - it is no problem with these pics on VG and EC forums for me. All is good. ;)

I did received a error today

"No user account was found matching the information provided. Please try again."

What is problem?

Ps: Problem Solved By Admin of imgchili

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back