ImgBeer - Earn up $ 6.50 / 1000 views - Paypal - Moneybookers - Neteller - Payoneer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I visited the posting placed where your pictures and thumbnails are displayed perfectly even pictures of you today.

ImgBeer-Support

No, the problem remains. I found what the cause is. Since last maintenance, uploading is not working properly. Every time I upload new images, they are not found on the server.
And I checked and they indeed do not appear in 'Images' on the website.

image.png

Please fix these issues because of this, statistics are messed up as well:

image.png

image.png

Last edited:
uhhh your having issues with ur site, The money I made is gone and the image I used is gone. what gives?

I sent PM for his problem.

ImgBeer-Admin

I visited the posting placed where your pictures and thumbnails are displayed perfectly even pictures of you today.

ImgBeer-Support

No, the problem remains. I found what the cause is. Since last maintenance, uploading is not working properly. Every time I upload new images, they are not found on the server.
And I checked and they indeed do not appear in 'Images' on the website.

Please fix these issues because of this, statistics are messed up as well:

I sent PM for his problem.

ImgBeer-Admin

Last edited:
2015-07-02 09:42:15 0000-00-00 00:00:00 3.0202 $ 0 pending

Can you pay me, please? Username is spreeX

Last edited:
Hello, we are sending payments, after checking that there is no fake or bot traffic.

greetings

ImgBeer-Admin

Fixed problem.

ImgBeer-Support

It seems still not fixed, also when i try to upload first time i got error many times yesterday and today one image which i uploaded are gone. You don't have a solid work, i give up using your host.

Our hosting is stable, there is no problem. You should make sure that this login before you upload images, as if not login, these images will rise and give code but will not be associated with your account maybe that is your problem because I can not find any other problems.

ImgBeer-Admin.

It seems still not fixed, also when i try to upload first time i got error many times yesterday and today one image which i uploaded are gone. You don't have a solid work, i give up using your host.

Our hosting is stable, there is no problem. You should make sure that this login before you upload images, as if not login, these images will rise and give code but will not be associated with your account maybe that is your problem because I can not find any other problems.

ImgBeer-Admin.

Let's say i forgot to login before upload, but image doesn't view when i click it. I can see it as thumbnail but can't open full image. Here is the link:

http://imgbeer.com/img-559fbbb12a374.html

ImgBeer-Admin.

Let's say i forgot to login before upload, but image doesn't view when i click it. I can see it as thumbnail but can't open full image. Here is the link:

Hello, for the same reason, the image is not associated with any account (not login) are deleted after 12 hours to prevent hotlink.

Images associated with an account (with login) are never deleted.

ImgBeer-Support

Hello, for the same reason, the image is not associated with any account (not login) are deleted after 12 hours to prevent hotlink.

Images associated with an account (with login) are never deleted.

ImgBeer-Support

It's not passed 12 hours since i uploaded this image but okay. Anyway i'm not the only person who complain about this problem. That's why i emphasized too much. Thanks.

Can you make your paypal payments without fee?

Hello, you can not send paypal payments without fees, it is something that does not depend on us.

ImgBeer-Support

Hello to all our users, we want to give good news is that we have improved our rate of Tier 1 (USA, UK, CANADA), to 6.50$ per thousand unique visitors ip.

Thank you for trusting us and be part of the family ImgBeer

Admin-ImgBeer

Last edited:
Can you make your paypal payments without fee?

Hello, you can not send paypal payments without fees, it is something that does not depend on us.

ImgBeer-Support

Hello to all our users, we want to give good news is that we have improved our rate of Tier 1 (USA, UK, CANADA), to 6.50$ per thousand unique visitors ip.

Thank you for trusting us and be part of the family ImgBeer

Admin-ImgBeer

hi we are going to start using a link tracker to check to make sure we are not getting played on traffic. As your system does not report the IP address of our visitors I would like to know to make sure im not being duped.

hi we are going to start using a link tracker to check to make sure we are not getting played on traffic. As your system does not report the IP address of our visitors I would like to know to make sure im not being duped.

Hello, for our part there is no problem in using what you want to track your visits, just remind you that we do not pay visits autosurfers, iframes, bots, proxies, AutoHits services, traffic exchange, link shortener. visits with Adblock activated, nor will be paid.

ImgBeer-Support

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back