ImgBeer - Earn up $ 6.50 / 1000 views - Paypal - Moneybookers - Neteller - Payoneer

Status
Not open for further replies.
> ERROR: Failed to connect to server: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Temporary failure in name resolution (0)
SMTP Error: Could not connect to SMTP host. got this error today twice, try signing up

FAST PAYMENTS , GREAT SERVICE and ADMIN :wave:

something wrong with my earnings .. I got paid on 7/1/2015 , statics shows that I earned around 17 dollars but I have 13,76 in my acc balance what is wrong ? I saw decreasing 2 times .. thank you for the answer

site is down

Last edited:
something wrong with my earnings .. I got paid on 7/1/2015 , statics shows that I earned around 17 dollars but I have 13,76 in my acc balance what is wrong ? I saw decreasing 2 times .. thank you for the answer

His problem was solved.

ImgBeer-Support

> ERROR: Failed to connect to server: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Temporary failure in name resolution (0)
SMTP Error: Could not connect to SMTP host. got this error today twice, try signing up

New Register are off until Monday.

ImgBeer-Support

ImgBeer reported to be in maintenance until Sunday, so the area to upload and register new end be suspended until such maintenance to improve quality.

Your earnings will not be affected by this maintenance, since their images will remain displayed normally.

Sincerely

Admin

Last edited:
His problem was solved.

ImgBeer-Support

New Register are off until Monday. sorry to bother

ImgBeer-Support

ImgBeer reported to be in maintenance until Sunday, so the area to upload and register new end be suspended until such maintenance to improve quality.

Your earnings will not be affected by this maintenance, since their images will remain displayed normally.

Sincerely

Admin

it was, everything is perfect now :dan:

It's safe use payoneer with this imagehost?

why not? they paid me twice :dan: and I am waiting for the 3rd payment :whistling:

Last edited:
TIER 1: (US GB CA ) 6.0 $ / 1000 views

TIER 2: (AU AT NZ CH ) 5.0 $ / 1000 views

TIER 3: (AR BE CO DK FR GR IE MX NL NO ES SE ) 1.5 $ / 1000 views

TIER 4: (CZ FI IN IL IS IR IT ID PL JP SG RU AE) 1.0 $ / 1000 views

OTHER : 0.1$ / 1000 views

And when you look on site......

u320wPC.png

Sooo.....which one is correct??

TIER 1: (US GB CA ) 6.0 $ / 1000 views

TIER 2: (AU AT NZ CH ) 5.0 $ / 1000 views

TIER 3: (AR BE CO DK FR GR IE MX NL NO ES SE ) 1.5 $ / 1000 views

TIER 4: (CZ FI IN IL IS IR IT ID PL JP SG RU AE) 1.0 $ / 1000 views

OTHER : 0.1$ / 1000 views

Hello, This is correct because the rates have increased by petition, but only the image on the web that this outdated, and will be edited.

ImgBeer_Support

waiting for activation, Vlace

Hello Account active, happy profit.

ImgBeer-Support

Hello to all our users, we report that already finished maintenance and it is possible the upload again as the registers on our website.

greetings

ImgBeer-Admin

Last edited:
ImgBeer said:
Hello to all our users, we report that already finished maintenance and it is possible the upload again as the registers on our website.

greetings

ImgBeer-Admin

I was able to upload but the thumbnails of the images are not showing?

ImgBeer said:

greetings

ImgBeer-Admin

I was able to upload but the thumbnails of the images are not showing?

This problem was resolved before you will post :)

ImgBeer-Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back