IMGBabes.com - Make money sharing Adult images, $7 CPM + 10% referral earnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are investigating it.

You write me on the site PAID,

And I checked payza, and I got nothing.
It looks like your Payza account is not verified, therefore it is limited. We've sent a first payment this past week for the amount of $15.80 and now you requested $10.30 (Both payments don't appear on our ''payments sent'' history on Payza)

Please verify your Payza account or solve the problem with a Payza agent. Ask him why you can't receive payments.

All Paypal paymets for this week done!
All Payza payments for this week done, except for the above user!
Webmoney payments are still pending, it looks like we got scammed by this exchanger. Anyways we will not longer support Webmoney as a payment method.

Dear affiliate, do you want Payoneer as payment method?

With Best Regards,
clara IMGBabes support.

clara use another exchanger is trusted !!
webmoney is important to a lot of us
don't stop support Webmoney

I noticed that imgbabes isn't counting lot of Tier A and Tier B IP adress .... 2 weeks ago the site counted better... but now is very less... i think Clara won't hold to high rates........ lot of imagesite after open , they count lot of ip , and when aren't hold the high rates they won't count lof of ip... because lot of payout.. and lot of imagesite closed caused buy..

Aug to Szeptember 3 good and big site closed ... and i noticed that 3 of these not counting well.... and lot of member earn 0,3, 0,4$ per day and the end they closed...

I have 800-1200 views / day and i know that 3 weeks ago i earn 0,6- 0,9$ per day ... soo the most of ip was Tier B, or Tier A now i have the same views and earn 0,3- 0,4$ per day...... i think it's not countig well...

I noticed that imgbabes isn't counting lot of Tier A and Tier B IP adress .... 2 weeks ago the site counted better... but now is very less... i think Clara won't hold to high rates........ lot of imagesite after open , they count lot of ip , and when aren't hold the high rates they won't count lof of ip... because lot of payout.. and lot of imagesite closed caused buy..

Aug to Szeptember 3 good and big site closed ... and i noticed that 3 of these not counting well.... and lot of member earn 0,3, 0,4$ per day and the end they closed...

I have 800-1200 views / day and i know that 3 weeks ago i earn 0,6- 0,9$ per day ... soo the most of ip was Tier B, or Tier A now i have the same views and earn 0,3- 0,4$ per day...... i think it's not countig well...

It looks weird for me also, not just Tier A and B but C and D too.

Are you checking to see if your pics are still up? If you replace your pics every so many days to make sure they are fresh incase the old ones got dmca and taken down you may not have as large drop in earnings. There's also the fact that more people are using imgbabes now days as there was a few weeks ago.

A few days isn't long enough to determine what is going on.

Last edited:
Clara, I still didn't hear from you about your "investigation" and I don't have any answers from my emails to you too. I still don't know if you will reject my payments or no? Will I get my $5.14 or you keep it for yourself?
Just reminder: my ID loveforever819. Please, please give me an answer

So, rates are definitely lower .... Clara?

UF9Iw.jpg

Very low rates....... and i noticed i post more and more and my daily earning less and less day after day :))) ... It's not good :)

Yeah, my earnings decreased about 30-40% + from 2 days, please check it or do something Clara, thank you!

Last edited:
They have started save money and it's strange that clara hasn't written in this topic for more than 2 weeks i think..

It's imgmoney 2 :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back