Status
Not open for further replies.
All you've to do is get in touch with IMG.YT. You were banned from IMG.YT for uploading illegal content.

As for ViperGirls, they've a publicly available banned members list. You were banned there for "Disregard for the rules, abusive behavior, bullying".

Last edited:
Thank mister img.yt for the fifth payment punctually arrived. :smokin:
Then I would like to thank for the new upload interface that is really improved.

Last edited:
I can't log in to my account. Getting this page after click log in:
[h=1]Not Found[/h] The requested URL /myaccount.php was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.22 (Debian) Server at img.yt Port 80

I'd say $6 at IMG.YT is still better than $8 at other hosts. Don't read too much in it.

- imgshot script has a very poor IP to country detection causing you to lose some 30% of potential income*
- ximagesharing script has a shaving add-on which is used by many webmasters; you can confirm so by rolling out a small bot network and check statistics

* IMG.YT recently made two changes; they rolled out a new country detection system which increases your earnings by up to 30%. At the same time they stopped counting adblock traffic and instead reward it at $0.0001 per adblock visit. The net result is that people posting on torrent sites earn less (many adblock users) while people posting on forums earn a bit more (higher tier traffic) compared to what they did before the two changes.

Any host offering over $7 CPM is barely earning anything themselves or are heavily shaving or ignoring a chunk of traffic. Aged image hosts like imgchili and imagetwist reward up to $4.5 to $5.5 CPM because that value works best without having to infest your image hosts with dirty installers, browser locking ads etc.

My advice is to actually test all hosts and never go with the hosts offering highest CPM. Having said that, hosts using "up to X cpm" are almost always offering lower than the value stated :-).

I'm just look in affiliate statistics today and found, that about 40 % of clics , comming from vipergirls forum, are counted only 0.0001 $ , due forum visitors using ad block software. It is very sad situation, because VG is big forum and generates good money for me. By new rule from img.yt, i'm loosing my money here. I 'm not using any torrent sites (just xxx forums for adult traffic). So, my earnings are went down nowdays...Would be interesting to know, it is the same situation by other uploaders and hard workers with img.yt ?

My 12 payment received at time. Thanks to admin ! ;)

Last edited:
Hey guys. I just would like to know: Am I the only one who still was not paid in this period? Maybe paypal payments was processed maybe not, I dont know. My payment option is Skrill. So is there someone with this problem too? I know that there is delay only 2 days but it is still delay. Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back