Imagetwist- Oldest and #1 paying image host.

It-Support

Corporate Membership
Hi,

Most of you already know about us. We have been going on/off on wjunction from quite a while now due to some problems but now everything is solved and now let me help you guys make some money ;)

I'd like to mention some updates which took place in recent months:-

• We now pay via bitcoin and paypal
  • We pay higher than before for all tiers
  • We have recently done a total makeover and improved our UI
  • We reduced our ads (even before we had less ads)
  • We now pay faster - bitcoin payouts are everyday and skrill wait period is decreased to 5-7 days from 30 days.
  • We do bonus weeks time to time and give bonuses to our users.
  • We are over skype, Livechat, email, icq to help you anytime.
  • We have API
  • We have Vbulletin mod for webmasters and they can earn alot with it.

You can find about our reward program details here: ImageTwist - Free Image Hosting, Photo sharing & Earn Money

I would like to take this opportunity and announce EXCLUSIVELY first on Wjunction that we are again back with our $1000 Contest. Details about this content will be given to every members within 24 hours in this thread. Banners are ready too!

Our $1000 contest is Back!!! And you can now apply for it. Read details here.

If you need details about our program, You can visit : ( i cannot post links due to low no. of post, just visit our website )

If you have any issue/anger/complaint/feedback or even love for us, you can contact here or my email directly at hp at imagetwist.com ( replace at with @) ;)

Don't forget to give your feedback about our new looks!.

Last edited:
848 comments
You don't have to see that, its stuck cause some users have wrong info and they are pending in list. We have contacted them to fix it, users get paid fast anyway. Except sometime a perticular method don't work for some reason. Stop spreading false info. If you are not getting paid fast, use a method which is fast enough like webmoney payza etc.

You don't have to be #1 on position to get paid, we pay according to methods, if even you are last, you may get paid before others depending on what method you use.

Last edited:
only one payment for a month...its too slow

i requested payout nearly 20 days back in webmoney.... still pending

tell me which payment method i select...so that u will pay fast

in ur website u mentioned 5-7 days for all payments...and for paypal 10-20 days

all your deadline already gone...still my payment pending

anyhow i trust you and waiting for payment

user : coolguy5

Last edited:
yea we tried to use third party service but need money to pay that third party service, we are waiting from last 1 month from our advertiser to pay us funds, he has some issue with his payment processer ( company which process wires for them) idk we msg them everyday almost. Well as soon as money will reach us, we'll send to users.

I am getting small small payments everyday from here n there ( small ads) and we do it almost everyday. Major payment is stuck with main advertiser. This is the reason for slow payouts.

But the minimum $20 to request the payment remains, right?

Its for paypal, others are just $4

maybe they should change the terms of payment. instead of 5-7 days indicated in the site, it should be now depend in the "[FONT=&quot]Your position in List[/FONT]".
i dont count on the days anymore, i just monitor my position if the payment is near.
they still pay regardless of days of waiting, just monitor you position in list and just wait for your turn.
just as said by imagetwist a while ago, there is some factors that affects the payment process like verifying traffic of the said account, emailing them and waiting to respond, wrong payment info etc.

Back