ImageHyper closing, any alternatives?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jups

Since Imagehyper will be closing soon, does anyone know of a reliable (and paying) NON-ADULT host besides Imgrill?

14 comments
well, i know you said non adult, imgdino is for both adult and family safe images. i've recieved payment last week for the first time, and it's good, among with chili... has high rates i believe.

I too think it was a good excuse to quit the biz...

I actually liked their backend image manage interface.

Looks like my new choice will be imgchili

Now, got shitload of updating to do....

Last edited:
none is paying for non-adult. porter accepts non-adult pics but your visitors are gonna display adult advertisement if u accept it. best thing before using is to contact the img host to make sure they are accept non-adult

where you got the news ?
From their site.

Dear Users:
after extensive tests and investigations, our hosting provider has informed us that one of our hard disks not only has died, but the backup they had is also corrupted. This affects in a permanent manner about 29% of our images.
Unfortunately, there is no way we can fix the problem.
This event proves that the whole infrastructure is too fragile and cannot continue in its current state. We have decided to discontinue the services by Imagehyper, starting this November 15th: in the meantime, you are advised to retrieve your personal images from our servers, since they will be deleted on the 15th. All earnings above 5$ by that date will also be paid.
Sincere thanks to all the kind users that supported us in this journey.

imgrill backend sucks compared to imagehyper...
even on pro, only 500 galleries
since image names are discarded, you have to write down the imageids in order to manage them and if you dump them all into one directory it'll be pain in the arse to manage them

I'm also looking for other paying imagehost with no adult (besides imgrill)

ImageHyper was good because they checked every dmca notice if it is legitimate. Does anybody know an alternative in this point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back