ImageFolks.com - Earn up to $4 per 1000 views by sharing images - Daily Payments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info.Will fix ASAP.

Admin

Affiliate payments have been made. Affiliates with Payza accound , please send paypal/skrill payment info via your registered emails to admin at imagefolks dot com so that you can be paid.

Admin

Affiliate payments have been made. Affiliates with Payza account , please send paypal/skrill payment info via your registered emails to admin at imagefolks dot com so that you can be paid.

Admin

Last edited:
Fail to register

Hi my name is Tony i tried to register but i got the following error:

SMTP -> ERROR: Failed to connect to server: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known (0)
SMTP Error: Could not connect to SMTP host.

so i assume this is the reason i didnt receive the activation email could you please activate my account so i can use the service my username is: cuije
thanks for the help.

@imagefolks.........i still haven't received my payment.....& i didn't expect this from you ......i don't have words to say for you.........
i understand that there is some problem with your payza account but it doesn't mean that users have requested their payment via payza like me you ignored them all......

as an admin = very bad.........

Admin

Affiliate payments have been made. Affiliates with Payza accound , please send paypal/skrill payment info via your registered emails to admin at imagefolks dot com so that you can be paid.

Admin

Affiliate payments have been made. Affiliates with Payza account , please send paypal/skrill payment info via your registered emails to admin at imagefolks dot com so that you can be paid.

Admin

What problem with Payza account??

My payment is still pending too.......Here is the caps -

Free_Image_Hosting_Site_2014_04_06_00_01_12.png

those people who had requested their payment via payza has still not been paid.......

my stats have been frozen for 3 days.
i have saw this a few times from imagehosts, and it always was before the site shutdown without notice. i sure hope this is not what is happening. i have sent support ticket

i have saw this a few times from imagehosts, and it always was before the site shutdown without notice. i sure hope this is not what is happening. i have sent support ticket

Still frozen... my earning dont move since days now.... what's happen???

Still frozen... my earning dont move since days now.... what's happen???

i believe they have turned to scam.
most hosts do this on their last few days, just to earn as much as they can. soon the site will be offline i bet

Hello,

Apologies for the delayed response. Due to malware and constant hacking attempts, our site was moved behind a cloud proxy firewall and this seems to have affected the stats. We were promised that this will not affect the working of the site and unfortunately, this has not been the case. we are working to resolve this issue and will revery back once it is resolved.

Admin

Affiliate payments have been made.

Regarding the issue with frozen stats:

We will go through the stats since April 5th as try to compensate the affiliates for zone 1 and zone2 traffic as much as possible.

Around xxx+ hacking attempts on the imagefolks servers are made every day. We need to ensure that your images are safe and are not wiped out and hence the measures to secure the servers.

Regarding Payza payments

We have lost all hopes of getting our Payza account approved and request affiliates to provide paypal/skrill ids for receiving payments through their regisreted email id to admin at imagefolks dot com.

Regarding doubts of imagefolks trying to cheat

We are comitted to our affiliates and have been paying promptly every Thursdays and shall continue to do so. The issue went unnoticed as the mails were also affected due to this and hence no messages were received.

Regards
Admin

Hi my name is Tony i tried to register but i got the following error:

SMTP -> ERROR: Failed to connect to server: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known (0)
SMTP Error: Could not connect to SMTP host.

so i assume this is the reason i didnt receive the activation email could you please activate my account so i can use the service my username is: cuije
thanks for the help.

Activated

What you say about that i dont recive my Last Payment Once you delay 1 month and after that you dont give us

Please provide paypal/skrill account and payments will be released immediately. Payza has decided not to approve our account.

Admin

Payza has not approved our account inspite of providing the required documentation

Admin

Admin

Admin

What problem with Payza account??

Payza has decided not to approve our account.

Admin

Hello All,

The issue with the frozen stats has been resolved. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Admin

Last edited:
well that is good to hear. i was quite concerned. i have thousands of pics and when a host goes down it means days and days of me re upping and edit all my stuff.
i just hope you dont lost any images

the site was no hacked and no images were lost. There have been numerous hacking attempts and hence the step to secure the server was taken leading to statistics freeze. We will try to make the site more secure over the coming days.

Admin

Affiliate payments have been made.

Admin

Last edited:
@ImageFolks

i send 3 support tickets, and i sent you a PM. my payment has been made over 9 days ago, but my status still says "approved" and i can not request another payment until it is changed to "completed".
please change it for me, its been like this 8+ days.
(i sent you my username in PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back