VPS I’m looking for an offshore host with DMCA ignored

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inter95

I got a smaller community around 8,000 users. I’m looking for an offshore host with DMCA ignored. My site at this moment is using a rage of 50-90GB of bandwidth monthly, I wrote 2TB just in case. I don’t care about storage space because I don’t and will not store any big file on my hosting right now I’m using 160MB. The content of my site is about Free TV and stuff like that, like I said nothing stored in my hosting.

Thing that you have to know before submit your offer, I got a well Xenforo nulled I had installed on an USA hosting for more than 6 months without any problem. So I don’t want surprise after I go with a VPS server then suspend my account because your policy don’t allow nulled script. DMCA ignored it is a must maybe I wouldn’t need it but anyway it is a must.

Disk Space >= 10GB
Bandwidth >= 2TB
RAM >= 1GB
Managed / Unmanaged I don’t really care
Control panel preference wherever you offer
Yearly USD$ waiting for your offer.
Payment type PayPal

Did I mention? cheap offer is a plus.

Last edited:
7 comments
Hey,

WE can offer you .

• 1 x CPU
  • Unlimited Premium Traffic
  • 1GB RAM
  • 20GB SSD
  • 100Mbit Uplink Port
  • 1 IPv4
  • OpenVZ Virtualization
  • SSH Root/ Unmanaged
  • tun/tan enabled
  • 99.99% Uptime
  • DMCA IGNORE

Price: Euro 11.99/month
cPanel : 14 Euro/month
Please contact us at sales@offshorededi.com. Location Sweden which is DMCA ignore.

Thanks all for your reply,
I’m looking for something cheaper than the offer that you have posted at the moment. I know that many of you may say that I wouldn’t find it but if I don’t, I will go with the best offer. I will appreciate that when you post $20,100, 500 etc. specify if it monthly, quarterly or annually if you don’t, that make me guess at the main post I already wrote yearly

Hello ,

We have servers in Russia with highly privacy, we ignore completely DMCA and this is not a marketing trick like most companies say to you and after that they take your money they suspend you.

We not suspend you or terminate you , we respect highly your privacy. Our services are managed and there is no extra or hidden fees.

Please check our reviews in wjunction UndergroundPrivate.com-OpenVZ,Unmetred Bandw. ,DDos Protected,Private 12$ (FR,RU,SE) and UndergroundPrivate.com-cPanel,Offshore,DDos protectd,SSD,Private from 1.50$(RU|FR|NE) and please check our VPS Plans UndergroundPrivate.com | Offshore | Shared | VPS | Hosting

Please contact us regarding your price directly and we are sure we will left you happy. We are here to help people which needs help and not only get their money like the most companies does so.

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email undergroundprivate.com@outlook.com or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back