I will design you a website for $5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completed request for Spectre.

31eebd2f82573c6f296ee9af1100d3ec8754ad38_b4f023c65b2f.png

Last edited:
Hi jVex,

I am looking for a template designed for my web hosting company that I am starting.

I would like (if at all possible) the template design to be different from all of the other templates that are currently being used for web hosting, Be Accessible to customers with various disabilities, and have it reflect my personalty (see below a breif explantion on my Personality) as well as make it a template that is real friendly to my Customers.

I like anything old for example (Old Architecture (Love it when they rehab old buildings and preserving the old Architecture). I also love Antique Cars and Antique Furniture.

I would like to know how much would you charge for 8 page Joomla 2.5.8 CMS (PHP, MySQL) coded site? Can you let me know either via PM or through Skype (DaniHostInc)? P.S. I have a limited budget (if cost will be $50.00 or more I can offer you a unlimited Shared Hosting account (for as long as I am in Business) to as additional payment)).

Thanks so much for offering an inexpensive web design packages. BTW: looked at some of the sites you did the design for and I wanted to commend you for your really creative, clean and sharp designs.

Sorry but I would charge much more than 50 USD for something like that. If you are interested in an estimate please contact me via private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back