I will design you a website for $5

Status
Not open for further replies.

jVex

Banned
Banned
73c2f4f0938a4238a84ad78.png

The absolute cheapest service on the net. Your getting ten times worth your money by choosing me to design a webpage for you. Now this isn't a compete site with several pages. It will cost $4 extra for another page. Although, it's still the cheapest out there! If you are curious to learn more about this service view my latest website designs here.

Now, how does this work? Simply submit a request below with exquisite details allowing me to fufil your wishes to complete your webpage design! Once I receive your request I will be waiting for your payment. Now you might say "What do you mean payment?! Already?". You do not have to send me the full payment of your order, just send me one dollar to confirm your payment method. That one dollar will be subtracted from your final total.

Once the all the design work is complete I will send you previews with a large watermark. If you accept the work you have to send me the full payment before I send you the PSD and the Preview files without the watermark.

"How can I trust you?"

Answer: Word of mouth, once the service is started just ask around from previous clients. They will be sure to tell you about my line of work.

If you do not receive your request simply send a dispute to one of the lovely staff members on the forum.

Submit a request > Send payment confirmation ($1) > I'll start working!

Request's may take up to three day's, no longer, and that's a guarantee.

I only accept Paypal.
Email: jvexfunds@gmail.com

Thank you for your time!

If you would like to have your design coded we can do it for you also! Thanks to Brazzo! The charge is $15 for a full website page designed and coded. If you would like two or more the price may vary.

Last edited:
25 comments
That is a VERY reasonable start jVex, with $5, you will get many many orders and much more experience than you would have ever have got with $50-$100 starting cost.
Trust me, you are on a real good road to become a really good designer in kickass time period.
+Respect!

That shows your passion towards designing. (y)
Looking forward to see your works.

Also, if you need any help in regards with the design, feel free to contact me :)

At first I had thought the title was a joke but when I read your thread, I was shocked! I have to say it's very generous of you to be charging $5 for a single web page design.

If you are able to code your designs too, I would suggest adding that as an option for an extra cost. Or, maybe partner up with a coder.

Thanks and good luck!

Here is the latest I have done on your project, not sure if I showed this to you or not. Forgive me if I have!

Image: http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/7343/82733342e44740fda931bcd.png

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 AM ----------

@proXace™

Your request is complete.

You can preview both pages at these links here & here.

Submit the final payment of 15 USD to BeneshJason@gmail.com via Paypal and I will send you the PSD, Final Previews, & the Color Tablet threw Private Message and or Skype.

Thank you!

jVex was great to work with. Offered really great support, and did what I needed, when I asked him to. He altered things here and there, no questions asked.
Was a pleasure to work with you, especially for such a low cost.

Will be getting you to do more designs for me in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back