Status
Not open for further replies.

KELLOGGS

I am wanting to buy a domain as I already have hosting lined up. Everyone hates Go Daddy but they are the cheapest, I've noticed they have a really bad help service but would I need this once I had transferred?

My second question is what extension do you think is the best? Is .org not write for a business? What do you think about .us .me or .co?

15 comments
I am wanting to buy a domain as I already have hosting lined up. Everyone hates Go Daddy but they are the cheapest, I've noticed they have a really bad help service but would I need this once I had transferred?

My second question is what extension do you think is the best? Is .org not write for a business? What do you think about .us .me or .co?

Better get the .co or .com That Org stands for organization and can't be a good choice if your setting up a domain name for your business. HAve you tried domainka? they sell pretty cheap domains than go daddy and namecheap

you can check this vote
what user choose
http://www.wjunction.com/43-polling...xtension-you-buy-if-not-have-com-org-net.html

Domain name is the most important part of your website. it is identity of your website.I would also prefer buying domain name from the host because one of the reason the domain not get expired as the hosting company generally take care about this. If you are looking for good domain name than i want to suggest you TheWebpole.com .They provide many of good domain name related to you business.Once you have signed up it is very simple to use , Support is great! They will help you set up your website, and they will provide you with any help you need.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back