I need windows vps.

gp256

I want to purchase a couple of windows vps
1 with single core 3-4GB ram
1 with 2v core and more than 4 GB RAM.
any location is fine but price should be cheaper and should be from a reliable provider.

18 comments

SolaDrive.com

any location is fine but price should be cheaper and should be from a reliable provider.
I think a lot of providers can offer this, but how cheap is "cheap"?

gp256

Why not to take a look into the subforum? You'll find many providers there. Would be faster instead of spaming the chat with that request ;)
I won't say it's spamming. It's what the forum for. I can roam around and might stumbled upon any wrong provider. But reviews of users will help me find the best

UndergroundPV

Greetings gp256 ,

We just saw your request , we do have a Windows VPS servers in promotion this week with full privileges RDP , the VPS is :

4 cores
4GB RAM
60GB SSD
Offshore Location
Windows 2019

We provide you free license key and all this included of 25$ per month , this is only a promo for this week, you can find more here : https://www.clientlogin.sx/cart.php?gid=30

If you are looking for other plans you can visit them here : https://undergroundprivate.com/windowsoffshorevps.html

If you do have any questions please do contact us via below methods and we will be more than happy to assist you.

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email sales.undergroundprivate.com@clientlogin.sx or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com

gp256

Greetings gp256 ,

We just saw your request , we do have a Windows VPS servers in promotion this week with full privileges RDP , the VPS is :

4 cores
4GB RAM
60GB SSD
Offshore Location
Windows 2019

We provide you free license key and all this included of 25$ per month , this is only a promo for this week, you can find more here : https://www.clientlogin.sx/cart.php?gid=30

If you are looking for other plans you can visit them here : https://undergroundprivate.com/windowsoffshorevps.html

If you do have any questions please do contact us via below methods and we will be more than happy to assist you.

If you need to contact our web hosting company you can do it with one of the following ways :
On our Skype id undergroundprivate or email sales.undergroundprivate.com@clientlogin.sx or please use the ticket system via contact us on our official website.

Thank you ,
Yours UndergroundPrivate.com
which processor do you provide in this plan?

Wego4Nulled

Hello, we have Windows VPS

I recommend atleast 4GB for smooth experience! Minimium 2GB RAM, but 4GB RAM of more will give a better experience, since Windows consume more resources

If you are interested. You can use a discount code: VPS-ALEXHOST21 use this code in any VPS plan.

NousHost.com

Check with the Noushost VPS hosting services. We provide the services with many features like free 1 dedicated IP, free Solusvm panel, and basic DDoS protection.

Plan:
RU-Linux-VPS MINI

Configuration: 1 GB RAM | 30 GB SSD | 1 Core | Unmetered bandwidth | 1 Gbps speed

Price $7.99/mo.

Jennifer_Jareau

But reading the starting post isn't included in your feature list?

He's searching for a windows vps!

Frustrated Buzz Lightyear GIF

UrDoNerE

I've seen hostingsource.com offered vps hosting solutions started from $8/mo. I like this host, recommended.

drlove

hostmayo.com

Stay away from UndergroundPrivate.

Good alternative is to get a free $200 one month trial with Azure. So you can try out different setups.
I got good results with 2 cores and 4GB Ram.

And you pay per hour. So if you don't use, no charges.

Hello,

For Windows VPS, you can choose contabo company.
Not good .... based in Germany and too expensive.
Post automatically merged:

Try for NameCheap for any kind of website hosting or VPN service.
He asked for WindowsVPS ... I don't think NC has those.

Last edited:

WilsonJacob

If you want performance and better customer support after sales then you can choose eukhost.
There are many windows web hosting provider available but their features, plans, support is a key factor of hosting business.
We are Experts in hosting backed by 24x7 support with a Plesk control panel and a 4.8 ratings out of 5 as per customer reviews.

Why choose Web Hosting UK for your windows web Hosting?

1. The latest Microsoft technologies
2. The power of Microsoft & Open Source
3. 1-Click App Installer
4. SSD Accelerated Storage
5. Plesk Control Panel
6. Daily Offsite Backups

Top Bottom