Status
Not open for further replies.

djflakf1

Hello, well my situation is that i have a streaming site with a lot of user everyday and when is coming a big event start to be slow .... i need a dedicated server with a support to between 60,000 and 100,000 user or more.. i was a lot of company paying 300, 400 or 500 dollars per month with terrible results.... ¿can u please give me some recomendation? im talking about of some dedicated server and dealer to buy

27 comments
Dedicated Server

I may have a solution for you, or if I don't I have extensive knowledge of the hosting industry and can find you a suitable host. Please go ahead and send in a pm the following answers to these questions.

• Where do you need the server to be located (Country or State)?
  • What companies have you already tried

I would also recommend if you are having this much trouble with bandwidth you may consider investing in a load balancer.

Feel free to PM me or send me an email at markg (at) codebluehost.com

DedicatedServer4You has Unmetered No-Limit dedicated servers with Bandwidth up to 1000Mbit/s, perfect for streaming etc.

No-Limit Servers are targeted particularly at streaming providers and download portals that require high bandwidth and unlimited traffic for their professional projects. Offering virtual solutions such as software, video or audio streaming or high-resolution image data over the Internet requires a lot of data transfer. We keep things running smoothly.

"With an available bandwidth of up to 1,000 Mbit/s you are able to take advantage of the following scenarios:
Up to 300 TB of data can be transferred every month. This equals about 81 years of non-stop music.
Your customers can receive up to 2.16 million music titles per day.
Approximately 5,000 users can communicate with one another simultaneously via Teamspeak.
You can offer over 1,200 complete feature films for download daily."

These are priced: $149.00 - $329.00 /mo

No-Limit 1Gbit Server Hosting - 1000 Mbit/s Bandwidth - Dedicated Servers

Last edited:
You may consider Indian servers. I have an Indian server (10Mb Per sec) and the best thing is I never have to care about bandwidth. It has 32GB RAM and all that. I don't know about your site but I guess it would help :) if you need me - inbox me.

Processors: Dual Intel Xeon L5640 Hex Core CPU
Memory: 128GB DDR3 ECC RAM
Hard Disk: 4x 2TB SATAGB
RAID: RAID 5 (Hardware and BBU) (can be changed to you what you require)
Usable IPS: 5
Bandwidth: 1000Mbit Unmetered Connection
Port Speed: Dedicated 1Gigabit Port
Server Management: Proactive Monitoring & Alerting
Datacenter: Maiden Head, England
Setup Time: 24-48 Hours (normally much faster)

503USD

Hello, well my situation is that i have a streaming site with a lot of user everyday and when is coming a big event start to be slow .... i need a dedicated server with a support to between 60,000 and 100,000 user or more.. i was a lot of company paying 300, 400 or 500 dollars per month with terrible results.... ¿can u please give me some recomendation? im talking about of some dedicated server and dealer to buy

I know exactly how you feel, used to host my own videos, - one of the main issues you'll have is Disc I/O causing high server loads.. PM Me if you want advice / suggestions

You actually need a properly planned server(s) setup, you cant just do it with a single server.
As videocloud mentioned, We helped them plan the architecture aswell.

Let me know if you need advice on how it can be done, We provide servers aswell (upto 20gbit internet connection on each machine)

You actually need a properly planned server(s) setup, you cant just do it with a single server.
As videocloud mentioned, We helped them plan the architecture aswell.

Let me know if you need advice on how it can be done, We provide servers aswell (upto 20gbit internet connection on each machine)

I have done same kind of setup for one of my client.

He was also facing I/O issues.
So we proposed him this configuration and he took it :)

10Gbps- Unmetered - Dedicated Server

• Single E5 2620
  • 64 GB DDR3 ECC
  • 4 x 2 TB SATA
  • Raid 10
  • /29 Ip4v
  • 10 Gbps Unmetered.
This setup is for $899/mo

We work with sites like yours every day, and I'm very confident our network and dedicated servers could handle the load.

For the amount you're paying, we could even setup failover / high-availability servers, or something similar.

Check out our dedicated servers at RedArray.net or PM me here if you'd like me to send an offer. I'd love to talk more. :)

We offer a range of dedicated servers in a range of locations throughout the US. If you wish, contact our sales team 24/7 through live chat or ticket support here and let them know what you are looking for.

Hello sir,
We can offer you almost any configuration you need in Bucharest, Romania.
Below you'll find only one configuration (I post this one, because it has a really nice promotion):

CPU: 2 x Intel Xeon L5640 Hexa Core, 12 threads @ 2.26 GHz - 24 Threads in total
RAM: 48 GB DDR3 ECC
HDD: 2 x 1 TB SAS/SATA
IPKVM: At request
IPs Incl.: 8 IP addr.
NIC: 1Gbps Port
Price: 180 EUR/month

BONUS INCLUDED:
Up to 10Gbps DoS/DDoS Mitigation - Free Included.

If you're interested, please feel free to contact me at office at hetnix.ro or via PM (I'd recommend email though). :)
PS: We can sign a contract as well :)

Regarding dedicated server requirement.

Hello ,

Yes, WebHostUK Offers wide range of Servers from Single Core to Multiple Core Processors with optional SSD (Solid State Drive) for customers looking for rapid application and data response time. Our Dedicated Servers are ideal solution for application hosting, database hosting, large business and Ecommerce websites and for enterprise solution.

We do offer fully managed Dedicated Servers.

Thanks!
Rachy

Last edited:

Hello sir,
We have servers in Romania with free DoS/DDoS Mitigation included.
Please take a look at our current offer here: http://www.wjunction.com/9-dedicate...dos-mitigation-management-ro.html#post2004504
NOTE: If you need a bigger server, you just need to send me a PM, I have almost any configuration in stock :)

If you're interested, please let me know.

Thank you,
HETNiX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back