Shared Hydrode.com - cPanel, 5GB Quota, 75GB Bandwidth, from $4/Month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Service is still excellent. Went into support today to ask a few questions and managed to learn a few new things. I would definately recommend this host!

Get your first month free when moving from another web host! Simply open a ticket or open a live chat, provide us with your domain and we will have you setup asap!

Hydrode staff are 100% dedicated to the company. We strive to provide the best possible solutions to every single client we have. To protect your data we perform backups every night to a secondary disk, we are also implementing a every second night backup system to an off-site server. We have opted for best speeds for everyone therefore we have connected our server to the backbone at 1Gbps(125Mbps). We specialize in customer support in every aspect of web hosting support. Our server up time outperforms most web hosts and we guarantee that once you are with us, you will stay with us. Sign up for a 7day free trial now!

Up time proof:
[slide]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/3865/ss20110322201324.png[/slide]

We have now launched our Hydrode Forum where you can discuss all aspects of our Hosting. Our Forum also caters for other subjects such as computing, and just general chit chat, give it a look and sign up today.

At least offer us some feedback on the Forum, we are always looking for customers comments and ways in which we can improve our services.

Visit the Forum at www.hydrode.com/forums

I hope to see you there soon!

Thanks for your time!

Our server has now been online for more than 16 days!
Proof:
http://www.hydrode.com/clients/serverstatus.php

We are undergoing maintenance for the next 30 minutes. We will be updating all software on the server so if the network speed slows that is the reason why. We may or may not need to restart the server but if it goes offline for a bit, that is why.

Last edited:
Not Found

The requested URL / was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

please fix his problem david :'(

everything its deletet :(

Yet again we are having another hard drive problem. This time it wasn't a failure, your data is safe. We have a grub error and the server wont boot. The problem is being resolved as we speak.

@David please refund my money i have no more interess an this hosting

i have pay 31.03.2011 and what now from yesterday down

please refund

thank you

Datacenter have the wrong hard drive plugged into the server. Awaiting on them on changing it so right now it is out of our hands. Someone was present at the facility yesterday but the director of Netrouting never granted him permission to open the rack and change drive. We to are very angry at this but i guess we just have to wait.

Datacenter have the wrong hard drive plugged into the server. Awaiting on them on changing it so right now it is out of our hands. Someone was present at the facility yesterday but the director of Netrouting never granted him permission to open the rack and change drive. We to are very angry at this but i guess we just have to wait.

Excuses. That kind of things don't happen in a datacenter :))

@Hydrode clients, you might wanna find another host, this happened to them a month ago as well and that time data was lost. Imagine 4 days downtime in a month alrdy means 83% uptime itself.

Excuses. That kind of things don't happen in a datacenter :))

@Hydrode clients, you might wanna find another host, this happened to them a month ago as well and that time data was lost. Imagine 4 days downtime in a month alrdy means 83% uptime itself.

Yeah I Need Files In That Server :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back