Hulkfile.com - Rock Solid Cloud Storage $25 PPD, 65% PPS (Recurring)

Status
Not open for further replies.
still paying?
Sure. But we don't use PayPal as it doesn't support P2P payments in all countries and when we've issued payments directly from CC, PayPal limited our account for unusual activity.

ERROR: Max filesize limit exceeded! Filesize limit: 10 Mb !!
Don't know why you see this message. Now what is the situation?

can't upload by almost 2 days....what is going on ??
You've contacted us via help desk and your issue has been solved.

how much times per month you pay hulkfile ... today I reach 20.22 $ when you pay ... today 11/02/2014

We generate payment requests at 12 and 24 of each month. Then, it takes up to 10 days to issue payments.

Thanks for the 2nd Data-Loss in 2 Month.

Again Hundreds of Files are lost, very trustworthy Hulkfile.

Regards
nikita06

Sure that saying sorry is not enough, but such things could happen.

This report include the deleted file(s) by the latest data loss accedent mentioned in our
news section here
+ 100 files :-& :facepalm::facepalm:

Last edited:
Hmm, after the 1st Shock of the Mail with my deleted Files, i also have to say that i like your Host.

You say "Storagetime for Premium forever" and you really do this, instead like other Hosts which changing this like they want.

But i guess you should give a compensation for your Uploaders with premium for this 2nd issue now in a short time, for example extending Premiumtime.

regards
nikita

Not all affected users are in premium. But of course we would like to do this. Please contact us via help desk and let us know your username and a copy of the report mail in a text file.

Thank you.

I deleted the mail after reading, but what i really don't understand is, that you given't any discount for your Uploaders for extending Premium with earnings.

Nearly every Host do this, but you not, that isn't nice.

Regards
nikita

You know that every service has its own strategy. If we are all similar, where will be the diversity or why we all here, one or two companies will be enough.

But showing that you're giving nothing at/to your Uploaders is a GOOD STRATEGY?

Hopefully you will never work in real live in Support for Customers.

And what is good? Your Downloadspeed for Premiums is low, your price is high, don't given discount, only storagetime is ggod.

Guess its better to leave, because you compares nothing about your Uploaders.

And pretty sure, if the next time the storagespace is full, it comes like a wonder over night to the next Data-Crash, and then you have again enough space for Uploads.

Regards

+2200 files.

But yes, this things unfortunately happens.

Maybe a server for backup would be nice.

And, perhaps, a compensation for premium uploaders, like Nikita said.

HulkFile is a good file host. No reason to stop work with them! (y)

But showing that you're giving nothing at/to your Uploaders is a GOOD STRATEGY?

Hopefully you will never work in real live in Support for Customers.

And what is good? Your Downloadspeed for Premiums is low, your price is high, don't given discount, only storagetime is ggod.

Guess its better to leave, because you compares nothing about your Uploaders.

And pretty sure, if the next time the storagespace is full, it comes like a wonder over night to the next Data-Crash, and then you have again enough space for Uploads.

Regards

We do our best for our users not only for uploaders, maybe you didn't have a chance to try us before.
But here it is, just contact us via help desk and we will try to impress you.

+2200 files.

But yes, this things unfortunately happens.

Maybe a server for backup would be nice.

And, perhaps, a compensation for premium uploaders, like Nikita said.

HulkFile is a good file host. No reason to stop work with them! (y)

Yes, really sorry about that.
Our next server will have better level of data protection.
And please accept our gift we've just sent to you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back