Hulkfile.com - Rock Solid Cloud Storage $25 PPD, 65% PPS (Recurring)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is a bit annoying to make many files premium-only at once, due to lack of a button "make selected files prem-only" usually found on other similar file sharing sites.

Users / downloaders can't pay by PayPal any more?

Last edited:
We pay using Neteller, Webmoney, Skrill, Paypal (for $20+) ...are those all confirmed ,expecially paypal?

possibility to buy accounts with paypal also?

It is a bit annoying to make many files premium-only at once, due to lack of a button "make selected files prem-only" usually found on other similar file sharing sites.

Users / downloaders can't pay by PayPal any more?
Selecting multiple files at once depending on PC performance.
No paypal purchases can be made anymore.

hoe long you keep files for premium?
Until this moment, we have not removed any incative files for both free and premium users.

We pay using Neteller, Webmoney, Skrill, Paypal (for $20+) ...are those all confirmed ,expecially paypal?

possibility to buy accounts with paypal also?
PayPal temporarily stopped as payout method.

page is broken right now :(

Site not working!

Please hurry to solve problems arising,

Thank you!

The website is online with uptime 99.99999%
We monitor it from more than 300+ locations.
May be it's security related issue (firewall block).

why wrote you on the first lap,the min payout is 10$,if every payment method there are with 20$?

Because all methods are issued with minimum of $10.00 except one which added recently.

i see it this way:

lwi8.jpg

Working on this currently.
There are some issues with CDN we use.

This should be solved now.

Last edited:
it's ok now..ay chance to buy premium with paypal or payza? those are the only chances i 've to pay for it :(

or i'll give it a try with skrill.com
if u could tell the mail where to pay.
thanks

Last edited:
it's ok now..ay chance to buy premium with paypal or payza? those are the only chances i 've to pay for it :(

or i'll give it a try with skrill.com
if u could tell the mail where to pay.
thanks

We don't accept PayPal and Payza currently.

hi ,
did you allow adult image sets..?? not videos
Thanks
Adult files are not allowed.

Update:-
Few Webmoney payments will be delayed to be issued after 01 January 2014. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Last edited:
No, you can't pay with skrill.
You can now pay with PayPal. Regarding reselling, i see all tickets answered, but you should have paypal reviewed your account before start selling coupons or cards.

No, you can't pay with skrill.
You can now pay with PayPal. Regarding reselling, i see all tickets answered, but you should have paypal reviewed your account before start selling coupons or cards.
switched to premium.Thanks.Can u explain better '' you should have paypal reviewed your account before''...? but if i've to buy previously coupon i'm not keen.My idea was to resell ancd get a percentage on it..
thanks

What is the storage space for premium members? do you keep files even if they are inactive? are my files 100% safe with you, as long as im premium, and will they not be deleted due to inactivity?
??

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back