HugeFiles.net - PPD / PPS (50%) New and improved

Status
Not open for further replies.
dowload payment

Hey guys,

Thanks for the feedback! The null size error was coming from server that was full, so we made some changes.
Shouldn't happen now.

Let us know of you keep getting.

Thanks again for the feedback!
oohh...i see..ok thanks....can you up rate of dowload payment on Malaysia country??

Files that aren't being downloaded are deleted, Files that we get complaints on is deleted, one or both of those reasons is why.
It's an automatic system, so it happens everyday for files which expires.

Thanks and good luck!

We are giving away silver memberships, ask for one if you want to.

@ps2gamemen - We give silver to new users, to be extended you need to maintain the needed number of downloads, which you currently don't. Please feel free to contact us once you do so we can extend it.

Good luck!

If anyone wants a Silver membership to get started, let us know! :D

Hey Hugefiles can you explain this

dwdwdwdj.jpg

My Download speed is 9.98 mb/s sometimes reach 17 , 18 mb/s and take 2 hours to download 1 part 999 Mb

Please don't play , fix download speed also upload it's very very slow however but please fix download speed :o:o

dwdwdwdj.jpg

My Download speed is 9.98 mb/s sometimes reach 17 , 18 mb/s and take 2 hours to download 1 part 999 Mb

Please don't play , fix download speed also upload it's very very slow however but please fix download speed :o:o

Mate, do you still have download speed issue?

I don't have any issue right now, not sure though how it was at the time you posted.

ibiypSi3ypojUK.png

Check your internet connection, also test download with wired connection, i just tested it now and dl speed is unstable but really good (As freebie)

Low
file08108e75591.png

Peak

file08108e75592.png

Average

file08108e75593.png

Hey guys,
As you see, the speed changes according to many factors, one of them is the speed of the ISP and the load currently on the server, we believe that the speeds we provide are the best to be found for FREE users, which is what we aim to give.

Let us know if you have any issue.

Thanks!

Remote uploading from FTP and HTTPS links do not work.

The FTP link remote upload just stays at Intalizing and the HTTPS link gives me a "File download failed:500 Can't locate object method "e;new"e; via package "e;LWP::Protocol::https::Socket"e;" error.

Could you look into this?

@Money - Sorry, those aren't supported, only publicly available files.

@Jaguaroff45 - You are Silver member! Good luck :)
You can see your status on the top area of your dashboard.

We promise rates that we can pay in the long run.
Also, we give new users the chance to start using our service with 20% HIGHER rates, just let us know and we will grant you with Silver Membership!

Good luck :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back