Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sonic: The Payoneer card has a $2,500.00 daily cash withdrawal limit, and a $2,500.00 daily purchase transaction limit, for a total daily usage limit of $5,000.00

And are there any limits for maximum account balance on my card?
What about European Union countries - do I find any partners that can give me Payoneer card or I should get card from USA :)?

Paypal - as I understood still You don't work with them?
Thanks for answers.

And are there any limits for maximum account balance on my card?
What about European Union countries - do I find any partners that can give me Payoneer card or I should get card from USA :)?

Paypal - as I understood still You don't work with them?
Thanks for answers.

Technically, no, there is no limit for the amount you can transfer to your card, however MasterCard has a $10,000 limit that can be ON the card, so if you have more than that, we keep it in a virtual-type account, and the moment you withdraw from your card or use your card, we transfer the remaining funds.

You can use the Payoneer card to verify PayPal as long as you have a few Dollars on it because they perform a small charge to prove that you have the card.

hello,
it is 36 days and i still didn't receive the card yet.
is this normal?

thanks

Well, it can take up to 28 working days, which is about 6 weeks, so it is still within the time frame it can take. When your card was approved, and estimated date was listed on it. If it's passed that date, contact our support team so we can send you a new card.

@okpaa: I would suggest contacting our CS team to find out why the account was disabled and how you can resolve the issue. If you'd like to PM me the e-mail address on your account, I can look into the issue for you as well.

@PayoneerTeam
Thanks for answer.

Paypal - I was thinking about sending money between Payoneer and Paypal. I've got cash on PP account and I want to move money to Payoneer card and then use this card like in ATM. Btw - my Paypal account is already valid ;P.

And still You don't answer about getting card in European Union countries. Does here any partners?

@banano: We currently do not offer direct loading of the prepaid card via PayPal, however if you have received at least 3 partner/affiliate payments within the last 3 months, you can request an invitation to the US Virtual Account pilot program by contacting our CS team.

In regards to using the the card in European countries, we offer our service worldwide and you can indeed sign up from almost any country (with a short list of exceptions due to laws and regulations that prohibit us from offering service).

i have received my card but still my card option is disable in infolinks how i enable payoneer card option and select payoneer card option as payment method its still disable

@fahadzaman66: Have you activated the card? You can do so via our main website, payoneer.com. If you want to confirm your account status, you may contact our CS department.

yes i already activate my card and also i put infolinks account number on there all put correctly but still my option is disable in infolinks as payment method

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back