Status
Not open for further replies.
@PayoneerTeam: i have ordered one via Smowtion company about 1 week ago so that i can withdraw my money from them, but i didn't receive it yet (you told me that I should wait 25 day as Iam outside US)
My question: can I use this card with Moneybookers?

Thank you.

@PayoneerTeam: i have ordered one via Smowtion company about 1 week ago so that i can withdraw my money from them, but i didn't receive it yet (you told me that I should wait 25 day as Iam outside US)
My question: can I use this card with Moneybookers?

Thank you.

Hi DoctorX,

Moneybookers isn't one of our partners, so I can't guarantee that you will always be able to withdraw your money through them, however at the moment, to the best of my knowledge, they offer the option to withdraw funds to a MasterCard. If this is the case, then yes, you can withdraw your Moneybookers funds to your Payoneer MasterCard.

If you see this isn't an option, please let me know - I like to be up to date. ;)

Thank you for your reply.
Yes, they accept Mastercard, this means I can upload money from my Payoneer to Moneybookers (just like a Mastercard), isn't it?

You can use your Payoneer card anywhere MasterCard is accepted. I thought you meant you'd like to get your Moneybookers money onto your Payoneer card. If they pay OUT to MasterCard, then yes, you can get your Moneybookers money onto your Payoneer MasterCard.

if you're from Pakistan, don't ever make mistake to use Payoneer. They cost a lot, I have heard.

hi guys
i have infolinks account and through infolinks account i apply my Payoneer card and they are saying we will send Payoneer card with in 20 to 25 days so i have question how it work
its only work with infolinks payment or others and can i load money through my alertpay or not

and can i use this card for others payment i mean if some other company supported Payoneer card and they can send money on Payoneer card than can i use my infolinks Payoneer card for that purpose
i not received card yet but i think with in 5 days i ll get this card and can i use this card for shopping any where in internet and market ?
plz give me all my questions answers

ohh wht do you mean are you use this card in pakistan are you from pakistan can you tel me with details plz how much money you have this and how much they charged and where u use this card plz explain little bit

Hey Guys,

My name is Nissim, I'm the Community Manager at Payoneer.

Regarding usage of the card in Pakistan, I don't understand what you mean, wonkxags. We don't any special fees or conditions for usage in Pakistan, and our Pricing and Fees are amongst the best and most competitive on the market.

Is there anything specific you are referring to?

Thanks ;)

hey i apply my card but i m not received card yet plz tel me i m apply card from infolinks still 25 days gone but i m not received card plz tel me why

@fahadzaman66: If it's taking longer than 25 business days, I suggest you contact our CS department and let them know. It's possible the card was delayed in your local postal system.

hi guys
i have infolinks account and through infolinks account i apply my Payoneer card and they are saying we will send Payoneer card with in 20 to 25 days so i have question how it work
its only work with infolinks payment or others and can i load money through my alertpay or not

and can i use this card for others payment i mean if some other company supported Payoneer card and they can send money on Payoneer card than can i use my infolinks Payoneer card for that purpose
i not received card yet but i think with in 5 days i ll get this card and can i use this card for shopping any where in internet and market ?
plz give me all my questions answers

fahadzaman66, it works like a debit card. You can use it on internet, can withdraw cash from any ATM which shows mastercard logo. But please be informed bot some additional charges like currency exchange loss and so on while making ATM transaction. Moreover, in certain countries, Payonner is very expensive to hold. Check their TOS before applying.

i got my payoneer card today i have question i load card with paypal or any other method any body tel me plz

Once you receive your first partner/affiliate payment, you can have your card loaded via our website using any Visa/MasterCard.

We currently do not support direct loading of the prepaid card via PayPal.

@Wonkxags: There are no additional usage fees for certain countries. When using your card to make purchases in a currency other than USD, MasterCard and our issuing bank may impose a conversion fee of up to 3% on the transaction.

Thanks,

Nissim A.
Payoneer Community Manager

i have question now i have payonneer master card but its my old infolinks account which is deactive my old infolinks account so can i use this card for my new infolinks account for i need to apply fresh card can you guide me if i do that than how i use this card which i have already to use in my new infolinks account plz tel me with details

i have question now i have payonneer master card but its my old infolinks account which is deactive my old infolinks account so can i use this card for my new infolinks account for i need to apply fresh card can you guide me if i do that than how i use this card which i have already to use in my new infolinks account plz tel me with details

Hi,

It depends on the status of your card. In general, you can connect your new Infolinks account to your old card, but it depends on the status of the card. If you could contact our support team, we will check for you and let you know: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

hey payoneer team
please talk to filesonic.com, fileserve.com and wupload to accept payoneer as payment method.

Alertpay does not meet our needs as a payment processor

HI Sonic,

We would be happy to, but just so you know, it is a lot stronger if it comes from you. If a bunch of you go to the companies and say you want to be paid by Payoneer, they know it's real. We can only say we rock :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back