Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

Crypto How to pay by Bitcoin using Coinify ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys,
So I wanted to buy an uptobox premium using bitcoin but they have a gateway through coinify https://www.coinify.com/
You can check here
https://uptobox.com/bitcoin_invoice.php?value=5
to understand my problem see the picture when I click on ( pay with bitcoin )
Sans_titre.jpg

I get this link :
bitcoin:1G4aZYAFRH7UituDvAA7sA5dYwwNup694?amount=0.00455581&r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.coinify.com%2Fpr%2FEof%2FiczI
and my page goes like this :
Sans_titre.jpg

It is like I need some kind of software or client to pay ....can somebody help me please :)
Thanks in advance <3
 

2 comments

The link assumes you have a bitcoin client installed.
So by opening the link, it will automatically open your BTC client and prepare the transaction.
If it doesn't do that, you just need to send the BTC to the address listed instead.
 
Thank you for the answer :)
Where can I download a bitcoin cliend please :) ?
And if I pay manually how it will know it is me ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

B
Active Member · Joined
935
Messages
280
Reactions
63
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom