Status
Not open for further replies.
How Much i will need ? In Dollar Please
Why i should Visit Lawyer ? and which kind of lawyers i should visit ?
Pay Taxes ? For Who ? For My Country Governments Or What ?
I Wanna Have Legal Business

1) You should have a significant capital as this type of business has a very bad ROI.
2) You should visit a lawyer for some proper consulting and for proper ToS.
3) Incorporate.
4) Comply to all laws by timely answering to takedown requests.
5) Lower your expectations.
6) Sustain.
7) Profit.
8) Pay your taxes.

If you skip any of these steps you will either:
a) Lose all your money
b) Close shop early
c) Start scamming/deceiving people
d) Get a visit by your local boys in blue

You should have a registered company and start legally. Most of them don't even share their location etc. Just start and Go.

He Meant, make sure you are not going ahead with mistake.

1) You should have a significant capital as this type of business has a very bad ROI.
2) You should visit a lawyer for some proper consulting and for proper ToS.
3) Incorporate.
4) Comply to all laws by timely answering to takedown requests.
5) Lower your expectations.
6) Sustain.
7) Profit.
8) Pay your taxes.

If you skip any of these steps you will either:
a) Lose all your money
b) Close shop early
c) Start scamming/deceiving people
d) Get a visit by your local boys in blue

20000+ USD. Open company at Malta or Cyprus.

20000+ USD. Open company at Malta or Cyprus.

At first, He can also get started by paying only Hosting, Domain, Theme & Server. Asked him to register so he can do things from the beginning without a mistake. Registering in own country will not cost him like 20k If i am not wrong.

He can't start without company coz any serious CC provider won't work without company. Malta and Cyprus are really good coz low taxes and you can open bank acc and company via internet. 20k cost business, not company. You need servers, scripts, some really good worker if you don't know everything about that. Also you need money for first payouts coz CC providers don't pay you every day, you need lot of money for advertising.. etc etc, you have lot costs.

Advantage is that goverment will really hard find you. Rapidgator, filejoker, novafile, upstore any many other filehosts are registered on Cyprus, tax is about 12% but you have lot ways to pay much less. In some EU countries it's really hard to work with things like that.

Advantage is that goverment will really hard find you. Rapidgator, filejoker, novafile, upstore any many other filehosts are registered on Cyprus, tax is about 12% but you have lot ways to pay much less. In some EU countries it's really hard to work with things like that.

Got you. Yeah, Any legit business needs a good investment.

How they survive still todays activeness?

How they survive still todays activeness?

Forget them. I think Filefactory is oldest of them all. Even older than Rapidshare and still paying/Surviving.

Where your company is registered shouldnt pay a role. You are all going at it wrong. It is not illegal to operate a cloud platform. Do it legally and you will be just fine.

Where your company is registered shouldnt pay a role. You are all going at it wrong. It is not illegal to operate a cloud platform. Do it legally and you will be just fine.

They just don't need to encourage others to host reported contents within their Servers and also should take reports strictly.

Correct. You don't see Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, WeTransfer etc incorporating in "off-shore" countries or hiding behind VPNs. Be legal, pay taxes, put up disclaimers. You are not responsible if your users upload copyrighted material - if it gets reported, remove it.. Workst case, ban that user.

Last edited:
Correct. You don't see Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, WeTransfer etc incorporating in "off-shore" countries or hiding behind VPNs. Be legal, pay taxes, put up disclaimers. You are not responsible if your users upload copyrighted material - if it gets reported, remove it.. Workst case, ban that user.

Correct but most Kid WJ users i have seen started making Filehosts for just Money. no proper knowledge or Judgement. Just to Buy Theme, Domain & Server so they can start. They are making sure that Plan PPD 30$ per 1k Download and PPS 60% LOL

If you are honestly doing the business, you can't offer 60% per sale. That's not that easy hehe. Cheats hehe

Giving free upgrades to anyone. LOL.

Anyway, Agreed with you :)

Last edited:

Correct but most Kid WJ users i have seen started making Filehosts for just Money. no proper knowledge or Judgement. Just to Buy Theme, Domain & Server so they can start. They are making sure that Plan PPD 30$ per 1k Download and PPS 60% LOL

If you are honestly doing the business, you can't offer 60% per sale. That's not that easy hehe. Cheats hehe

Not everyone can create and afford to invest file host like dropbox, google drive etc.

Not everyone can create and afford to invest file host like dropbox, google drive etc.

So you are comparing with the biggest ones here? is that make sense? because they are not even hosting illegal contents for Money.

Just do things Properly and legally. You will shine. Do you have any doubt with this?

Or Just make one site to earn money then Run away like others. No problem, you have that freedom. (My opinion)

best wishes :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back