Status
Not open for further replies.

mahmoudahmed92

Hello Guys,
I Want To Open My Private Filehost
And Need Some advice from you
About script Which Is Better : Yeti Or Xfile ?
And About Hosting : What is the min Requirements Of the Server To Be Good Filehost ( Fast And Always Online 24 Hour )
And Also What Is the Best Platform Let Me Accept Credit Cards and visa Etc... In My Filehost ?
and What Is Your Suggestions About Affiliate Plans ? PPD Or PPS Or Both ?
And Also What Is the Min Budget I Need To Start And Continue In This Field ?

This Thread Is For Open Discussion About This Great Kind Of Business
Kindly Share Your Experience
Best Regards

43 comments
If You stay at WJ and will learn this business automatically. LOL

BTW, We hardly see good company there. All cheaters and Not paying ontime with too many issues.

Iam In WJ From 2011 And In Uploading Field From Before 2009 ( When There Was Filesonic And Oron And Fileserve And Uploading Wupload Etc......)
But I Need Some Data :) Like What i said in the main post
This Thread Will Be Open Discussion

Iam In WJ From 2011 And In Uploading Field From Before 2009 ( When There Was Filesonic And Oron And Fileserve And Uploading Wupload Etc......)

You said it is for private matter. Did you mean you just want to store data? Then why not store in a Dedicated server or Cloud?

If you want to start a Filehosting Business, Make sure you have enough knowledge of it before starting. I have seen a many came & went.

You can go with offshore hostings or some eur based dedicated. But it will cost you a lot: 150-200 usd per month on low end.
The payment gateway is most headache part. Its very hard to find a good payment gateways nowadays for adult and file hosting.

You can go with offshore hostings or some eur based dedicated. But it will cost you a lot: 150-200 usd per month on low end.
The payment gateway is most headache part. Its very hard to find a good payment gateways nowadays for adult and file hosting.

Very hard? What Payment gateway you need? As far as i know, Day by day it is improving.

Very hard? What Payment gateway you need? As far as i know, Day by day it is improving.

Offshow payment gateway which provides credit card processing and also accepts adult sites.

I Dont Mean Private That i wanna it For My Personal Use
No Dear,
I Wanna Start It As Business And Make Affiliate Plans and Selling Premium Memberships And Paying For Members, Etc....

You said it is for private matter. Did you mean you just want to store data? Then why not store in a Dedicated server or Cloud?

If you want to start a Filehosting Business, Make sure you have enough knowledge of it before starting. I have seen a many came & went.

Can You Give Me Some Examples For These Kind Of Comapnies
and Why i dont go to 1&1 Or Godaddy..... Is this Because Of (DMCA) ?
Waiting You

Last edited:
No Dear,
I Wanna Start It As Business And Make Affiliate Plans and Selling Premium Memberships And Paying For Members, Etc....

Waiting You

If you have US based hosting and posting US copyrighted materials the hosting would shutdown your website in some day.
Shinjiru is a good for offshore hosting.

Last edited:
No Dear,

Waiting You

If you have US based hosting and posting US copyrighted materials the hosting would shutdown your website in some day.

I think you can go with xfilesharing :)

Okay
do you have Experience About other Questions ?
No Dear,

Waiting You

Great,
So What is the advantage i will got if i use xfilesharing
and i will not get it if i use yetishare ?
And
No Dear,

Waiting You

Okay
No Dear,

Waiting You

Great,
So What is the advantage i will got if i use xfilesharing
and i will not get it if i use yetishare ?
And
No Dear,

Waiting You

Xfilesharing is Easiest one there is. You can their their official site and contact for more info.

ryushare (Vietnam owner) last time started with personal/private filehost then open it to public then it get busted by Vietnam police. so there is always risk in this business.

for payment gateway, I think you can use bitcoin as it's not hard to find exchanger to trade bitcoin nowadays. plus you can remain anonymous with bitcoin.

We Must Take The Risk To Success
Just Look at Alot Of Filehosts Which Make Alot Of Money And their owners is very rich now and nothing happened to them ;)
ryushare (Vietnam owner) last time started with personal/private filehost then open it to public then it get busted by Vietnam police. so there is always risk in this business.

for payment gateway, I think you can use bitcoin as it's not hard to find exchanger to trade bitcoin nowadays. plus you can remain anonymous with bitcoin.

We Must Take The Risk To Success
Just Look at Alot Of Filehosts Which Make Alot Of Money And their owners is very rich now and nothing happened to them ;)

You should also be not encouraged your users to use your site for DMCA data. If So, You know what can happen.

I can see only some filehosts in the market who are daily cleaning a lot of data reported etc. There are some techniques to survive but you can't encourage your site to be used to store illegal or reported contents.

You are warned.

Of Course I Will Keep Cleaning The Reported Data
and so how to attract Users To Work In My Website
Should I Start with PPD Only Or Both Or Only PPS Or What
I Want The Best Way :(

Of Course I Will Keep Cleaning The Reported Data
and so how to attract Users To Work In My Website
Should I Start with PPD Only Or Both Or Only PPS Or What
I Want The Best Way :(

Regarding PPD, It depends on your Advertising income from Google or something who accept you as a partner.
Regarding PPS, You should offer 25-35%, But with honesty. I am not talking about those sites who offer 90% and cheat 99% LOL

You can offer 30% initial sale and 30% recurring. As long as that signed user keep paying, the sale bringer will keep enjoying 30% each time. hehe

1) You should have a significant capital as this type of business has a very bad ROI.
2) You should visit a lawyer for some proper consulting and for proper ToS.
3) Incorporate.
4) Comply to all laws by timely answering to takedown requests.
5) Lower your expectations.
6) Sustain.
7) Profit.
8) Pay your taxes.

If you skip any of these steps you will either:
a) Lose all your money
b) Close shop early
c) Start scamming/deceiving people
d) Get a visit by your local boys in blue

How Much i will need ? In Dollar Please
Why i should Visit Lawyer ? and which kind of lawyers i should visit ?
Pay Taxes ? For Who ? For My Country Governments Or What ?
I Wanna Have Legal Business

1) You should have a significant capital as this type of business has a very bad ROI.
2) You should visit a lawyer for some proper consulting and for proper ToS.
3) Incorporate.
4) Comply to all laws by timely answering to takedown requests.
5) Lower your expectations.
6) Sustain.
7) Profit.
8) Pay your taxes.

If you skip any of these steps you will either:
a) Lose all your money
b) Close shop early
c) Start scamming/deceiving people
d) Get a visit by your local boys in blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back