How To Get Scene Access? [SCC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
75 comments
True Messiah...there are several forums where they do account exchange and trading after doing verification like its the actual user who is doing exchange instead of copying some1els'se ratio proof and also one should be asked about speed test..Many guys who are inviting randomly will surely create threads later and curse those guys whom they have invited..lol

The credit is how much seeding you have done instead where you have done...

On the basis of how hard to seed in a particular tracker

For example Bitme Bitmetv SCC RTT HDbits etc are too hard to seed ,there is no use of SCC for someone who is not an uploader,ipt would be more than enough for them.
although TL is not very hard to seed,they have individual ratio rule

Last edited:
Thats True Raf....now many trackers are implementing this...i am very much keen on World movies and non English movies thats why i joined KG...though there is so such rule there as individual ratio...but they got the rarest stuff so also Secret Cinema tracket..so you need to maintain ratio and the toughest thing is for many stuff you will just fine one seeder.http://www.wjunction.com/member.php?u=5144

HI

@ raflamo i have on IPT AND TL

Ratio: 3.594 Uploaded:677.945 GB Downloaded:188.624 GB Active Torrents: 0 0 Bonus Points: 909.7
Ratio: 1.368 Uploaded: 1.58 TB Downloaded: 1.16 TB Buffer: 436.12 GB Download Slots: Unlimited

could i get an invite

invite send

@others

interersted uploaders send some ratio proof of other trackers

take no reply as not intetested ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back