How To Get Scene Access? [SCC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
75 comments
Seed 24/7 through RDP please i need one invite.

For compesation i can send 5 $ and rep 8-) so i am not beggar ;) (I can take you to dinner if you are in my country and find you a nice girl)

PM if someone want's to send me.

Regards.

Last edited:
Seed 24/7 through RDP please i need one invite.

For compesation i can send 5 $ and rep 8-) so i am not beggar ;) (I can take you to dinner if you are in my country and find you a nice girl)

PM if someone want's to send me.

Regards.

You can't seed via RDP since you're sharing your IP with 8 / 16 other users. You need to get a seedbox with a unique IP address. Every torrent is attached with a passkey hence you can't download the same torrents at once. With RDP you'll get banned instantly.

Dont be a Noob and post your email addresses stupids..u are risking your own account + the inviter's account

who can send me an invite sceneaccess.org?
email : tut2tut@hotmail.com

if anyone has invited the above email addresses...get ready to be warned or banned...coz SCC mods will be keeping an eye on forums like this,they will search for the above email addresses in their user database and they will disable to invitee and the inviter's account

EDIT: and ffs change the title to remove the link and add SCC only

Last edited:
You can't seed via RDP since you're sharing your IP with 8 / 16 other users. You need to get a seedbox with a unique IP address. Every torrent is attached with a passkey hence you can't download the same torrents at once. With RDP you'll get banned instantly.

There is no restriction for downloading and seeding 100 torrents downloaded from different ip from the same rdp or seedbox
unique IP address is not at all necessary

just dont browse through same account from different rdp, use home ip instead

Dont be a Noob and post your email addresses stupids..u are risking your own account + the inviter's account

if anyone has invited the above email addresses...get ready to be warned or banned...coz SCC mods will be keeping an eye on forums like this,they will search for the above email addresses in their user database and they will disable to invitee and the inviter's account
EDIT: and ffs change the title to remove the link and add SCC only

offering invite for free is not forbidden in any tracker, only selling and trading is

Last edited:
There is no restriction for downloading and seeding 100 torrents downloaded from different ip from the same rdp or seedbox

just dont browse through same account from different rdp

Unique IP address IS necessary. You can seed from 1 million places. But all the IP addresses MUST be unique. As far as I'm concerned, RDP does NOT have a unique IP address. But for seedbox, you do have unique IP address.

just dont browse through same account from different rdp, use home ip instead

offering invite for free is not forbidden in any tracker, only selling and trading is

FYI offering invites in public forums is forbidden so is selling and trading

INVITE SEND

enjoy :)

@others, i prefer ratio 2 or more in high level trackers like TL,RTT,Bitme,Bitmetv,Hdbits,Chdbits ...etc ....than ratio 100 in low level trackers

Kg..Secret Cinema..DT..are low level trackers 8-)

The credit is how much seeding you have done instead where you have done..you would seed TL and u wont seed in demonoid coz u can get invited to demonoid easily .:P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back