How To Get Scene Access? [SCC]

Status
Not open for further replies.
75 comments
lol who made you the torrent-god ? 8-)

@sahil00150 - He is asking for donation fee. So, thats 10 Euro per invite.

He's correct though, Getting access to SCC is very hard and you won't be able to survive because you have seed.

Unlike other trackers, like IPT - they're not a strict as SCC or other private trackers.

Since it's hard to access to some of the more popular sites, their are ones that are just as good and with "Open Signup".

http://www.opentrackers.net/

SCC is the paradise fast releases fast pretimes fast servers. LOL
the only problem is that you need a good seed box and even with this you'll still have some problem to seed back.

Oh the good old scc chat lol.

And for your infomation, staff from big private trackers troll forums to see people begging/selling invites and perma ban them straight away btw.

More exclusive torrent trackers don't give you a diamond encrusted ball sack made by Damien Hirst. Drinking Bourbon does. :p

"Elite" tracker access isn't ANY proof to back up an undeserved sense of accomplishment. It gives you the unmerited ego of Kevin Federline. We all know he didn't do shit to rise about the cesspool he crawled out from. He dipped into Britney Spears, but hey, she was (maybe still is) the Mariah Carey of pop music. Everybody's run through her.

It takes but a couple days time, sifting through Invite forums, paying Euros (yea, most trackers have gotten wise to the right currency), or chilling in the Xirvik shoutbox to get whichever tracker invite you want.

Basically, if you think you're the TOP DOG because you have a supposedly crazy elite tracker account, you're Kevin Federline and you look like a dumbfuck.

raflamo

i need one

[SLIDE]http://www.imgcafe.com/view/uploads/torrenscs.png[/SLIDE]

INVITE SEND

enjoy :)

@others, i prefer ratio 2 or more in high level trackers like TL,RTT,Bitme,Bitmetv,Hdbits,Chdbits ...etc ....than ratio 100 in low level trackers

Last edited:
High level trackers? lol. You just sent an account to someone who just uploaded 150 GB to TL? And look at the join date!

These people want the invites just for the fun of it. I'm sorry but you need to screen your invitees. You'll mostly likely get banned for inviting someone you barely know.

Well.. I haven't read through all of the posts in this thread but you can get access to sceneaccess if you find an existing user, pay him 10 EURO, the existing user will donate to sceneaccess and when he has successfully donated sceneaccess those 10 EURO's he will recieve an invite. He should now send the invite to the e-mail you have provided.

There's a big risk behind all this, your account might be banned and the invited members account might be terminated.

Guys someone can send me an invite for SCC ? :)
you can trust me over ratio , got a seedbox and need a good tracker to use it for

Waiting

Banned country list of trackers

(Belgium) - Demonoid
(Brazil) - SCC, BCG (some parts), BitMeTV (some parts), TorrentBytes, RandomBytes, revtt
(China) - SCC, HDBits.org, What.cd
(Croatia) - BitMeTV(t-com)
(Egypt) - SCC, HDBits.org, SDBits.org, Elektronik, Waffles, What.cd,torrent damage is banned in egyp, revtt
(India) - What.cd (invites), HDBits.org (BSNL ISP), SCC (partially), revtt
(Israel) - ScT, HDBits.org, TorrentBytes, BitMeTV, SCC, Bitme.org TheVault.bz , TheBox.bz, revtt
(Latvia) - SCC
(Pakistan) - SCC, What.cd, revtt
(Poland) - ScT, SCC (invites), HDBits.org, BitMeTV (non-static IPs)
(Portugal) - BitMeTV, What.cd (invites), revtt
(Romania) - SCC, ScT, Waffles,Torrentbytes, GFT, revtt, BitMeTV
(Saudi Arabia) - What.cd (invites), revtt
(Turkey) - SCC, HDBits.org, Torrentbytes, revtt
(Ukraine) - SCC (invites)
Swedvdr: you need to be in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland (all other IPs are banned).
waffles what x264 sdbits.org to egypt
what to China
(Slovenia) - SCC (invites)
(korea) - SCC (invites)
acetorrents to Romania

India is indeed banned, i once paid DiViSiON to get me a invite, i got it! when i registered.. it said the IP is already in use your invite has been deleted.

Yesterday someone else sent me one and i used my RDP to register! worked like a charm. xD

What.cd works fine for me too! ;)

Last edited:
Though just to add, its a bitch to seed! because by the time you see a new release come it already has like 35 seeders.. so pretty hard to seed unlike IPT/TL! ;)

so for those who dont have a Seedbox or a RDP, dont worry about SCC

Those 35 seeders are in most cases only bots.

Thanks for the list raflamo.

SCC has a nice freeleech section to maintain your ratio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back